No Drains Tummy Tuck - Stony Brook, NY

I chose Dr. Mark Epstein because of his...

I chose Dr. Mark Epstein because of his professionalism, patience in answering all my questions, and his use of no drains.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

After 20 years and four children, I finally decided to research tummy tucks. I chose Dr. Mark Epstein for many reasons. However, what initially caught my attention is that he doesn't use drains in doing tummy tucks. He was the only doctor who offered this option. I met with him and was extremely impressed with his caring, sincerity, and professionalism. These same qualities are also exhibited by his staff. It's been five weeks since my tummy tuck. (No drains) I had the procedure on a Tuesday and was back at work the following Monday. My surgery was about five weeks ago. I haven’t regretted my decision one bit. I can’t even think of one thing Dr. Epstein could have done to improve my experience. More importantly, Dr. Epstein and his staff have still continued to monitor my care. I truly hope in sharing this with you that you too have a positive experience. I highly recommend Dr. Mark Epstein to help you on this journey. I understand the decision in making the choice to have a tummy tuck is not an easy one. However, if you do choose to make this journey, I hope you consider Dr. Mark Epstein. He and his staff have helped me achieve a goal I never thought possible.