Highly Recommend - Tubular Breast Deformity - Stony Brook, NY

When I was 17 I was diagnosed with a breast...

When I was 17 I was diagnosed with a breast deformity known as Tubular Breast Deformity. My reconstructive surgery required me to have a saline implant placed in my right breast. About four years ago I had an accident and since have had pain in the implant. I finally could take it no longer, but did not wish to go back to my original surgeon as I did not like his bedside manor, which had left a bad taste in my mouth toward plastic surgeons in general. A nurse from my moms cardiologist suggested I see Dr. Epstein as he was great with his patients. Wearily I went.

I had the surgery two weeks later (the day before Thanksgiving) and was amazed at how well I felt afterward. On Thanksgiving day I was up cooking, the next day I was driving. I'm about two months out now and I am so happy, I can barely feel a difference between my breasts and I can lay on my stomach for the first time in four years.

I'm happy for you, but a bit confused! What did you have done during your revision?

I had my saline implant which had caused me tons of trouble replaced with a silicone one which i love! It feels and looks so real!

Glad you're loving the silicone!

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

From moment one Epstein's office was a joy. His staff was lovely and he sat with me for a long time explaining how he could help me. He is so warm and friendly, and made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Epstein not only called me on the day of surgery, but he even called on Thanksgiving day to make sure I was doing okay. I would highly recommend him to anybody considering plastic surgery.