Pictures Are Better Than Words - Stony Brook, NY

My size c cup got deflated after years and wanted...

my size c cup got deflated after years and wanted to be a full d cup. I think this doctor is good but I feel I was not informed enough and am now a bit regretful. I am in my late 40's and my breast size was a deflated c I was seeking a nice rack with some cleavage at least when I wear a bra. Well I went in and saw my images on the 3D system he has in the office and was not impressed with the after vision. I informed him that I wanted to be a full D cup but did not know the profile of the silicone implant I wanted. I left that up to him he is the expert. Well I should of placed socks full of rice in my bra before making my decision or should of brought him pictures of what I wanted so that I would be happy and not dissappointed. I should of gone at least 100cc's more and high profile implants as oppose to his recommendation the moderate plus. My breast now just look like an inflated flat full C cup they dont have the nice cleavage fullness a high profile implant would of given me. I spoke to other PS and they stated they would of placed high profile implants on women that there breasts have a bit of a droop. The staff and the doctor were great but please bring in fotos and you will be much happier with your experience. Im not saying you will look like the foto but at least he will know what you want... because after its done like when I went for my post -op he said it was too late now and for $8,000 you want to be happy its hard to be unhappy after all that money.Good luck I hope this helps some people..

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

imformed choices are important.