My Success Story - Stony Brook, NY

I found Dr. Epstein through an online review site...

I found Dr. Epstein through an online review site and decided to share my story, now that I am post-op myself! From the very beginning, I was very pleased with Dr. Epstein's care and professionalism. My surgery went very smoothly and recovery was just incredibly easy. Seriously, I walked out of the recovery room on my own, had very little pain, just some discomfort. I was able to move my arms up immediately following the surgery! My one request (I was really worry about it) was to even out my breasts with the augmentation. My breast were a little uneven prior to the surgery (one breast slightly higher than the other) and I called the doctor the night before the procedure and he assured me they would be even. Let me tell you, my results are unbelievable! Three weeks in and they look very natural (did I mention very even). In short, I feel great, my results are amazing. I just love my new look!

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I should add that I was his out out-state-patient. Prior to having the procedure, I was presented with a "coupons package" and ended up eating half of my meals for free! There were plenty of things to do in Long Island: beach outings, sight seeing, shopping, visiting Port Jefferson, and many more. I strongly recommend Dr. Epstein! You won't be disappointed.