A Great Result. This Review is Exactly One Year from my Surgery - Stony Brook, NY

I was fine with my B cup breasts for all of my 53...

I was fine with my B cup breasts for all of my 53 years. But they were quite a bit "deflated" by now. I decided I would like to get the fullness back so I researched a bit and came across Dr. Epsteins web page. After my appointment with him I felt quite sure he was the Doctor for me. Well, let me just say, I made the right choice! My surgery went well and my recovery was quite rapid. No real pain. Only a little discomfort which Ibuprofin took care of. One thing I must say, Dr. Epstein does not give you the breast you "think" you want....no, he gives you the breast that you "should" have. My new breasts look so natural that no one even suspected they were done. I am thrilled with the results. I do have one complaint though and I was informed of the the possibility that it could happen, I did have some lasting numbness in the lower half of both breasts. However, I would do it all again and the results are just beautiful. Thank you Dr. Epstein.

Dr. Epstein took several measurements to determine...

Dr. Epstein took several measurements to determine the exact size implant for each breast. I had one breast that was smaller and he determined that it would be best for me to have two different size implants. Now my breasts are evenly sized. I must also add that the staff that I delt with were all very professional and friendly. The office is neat and tidy. I do highly reccomend Dr. Epstein for breast augmentation. And I have already mentioned him to people and other Drs. as well.
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Epstein from #! his web site. It is very informative. And #2 my meeting with him. It went very well and he was very explanitory. I felt he was very concerned for the patient's well being. Also, I liked that he had developed his method and a specific tool to give the patients the best possable out come.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad you love your results! What type of implants did you choose?

Round, smooth silicone. Natrelle brand.