Breast Augmentation by Dr. Mark Epstein - Stony Brook, NY

I had a breast augmentation performed by Dr....

I had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Epstein in October 2012. From start to finish, the whole experience could not have been better. I live out of state & have a clotting disorder, so I wasn't even sure surgery was an option. Dr. Epstein & his staff worked with my hematologist to ensure that everything was safe & that I had all the proper medications. I have had very little bruising (could be covered by 2 fingers) & only a drop or 2 of bleeding from the incision. I flew home 2 days after surgery & was able to put my arms overhead to get thru security and pull my carryon, etc. with no problems.

I'm glad you were able to do this for yourself despite your clotting condition. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I scheduled my consultation with Dr. Epstein after reading so many good reviews online. I decided that if I had any reservations whatsoever after meeting him, I would not go thru with the procedure. I knew right away that I had made the right decision. He has a great bedside manner, was very thorough, and made sure he explained everything & answered all my questions. I never felt rushed, or like I was being 'upsold' on additional procedures. Follow up has been great. Dr. Epstein has been reachable, approachable, & follow-up has been outstanding. It has only been a week since surgery & I am already very pleased with the results. I would highly reccommend Dr. Epstein, you could not be in better hands.