Careful Decision Making Resulted in 24-hour Recovery - Stony Brook, NY

He would not place the size implant I originally...

He would not place the size implant I originally requested, as it would have resulted in uncorrectable problems later on, which was carefully explained to me.  As a result, I have had zero complications, and I experienced no pain.  I was back to normal activities in less than 24 hours.

Immediately following surgery, I looked natural and proportionate. Although I was warned by several resources that plastic surgery cannot match uneven breasts, I was delightfully surprised that mine now do.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. E is an expert in his field. I opted to have a breast augmentation in his office, and was fully informed throughout every step of the process of exactly what to expect. He thoroughly and quickly responded to my many, many questions with knowledgeable answers--oftentimes on weekends, oftentimes from his cell phone. At all times during my decision making process, Dr. E provided me with materials designed to educate, rather than sell. I am confident that the decisions we made regarding my surgery will result in a lifetime of complication-free, healthy implants.

It sounds like that was a case where it was good to trust in your doctor's judgment about implant size! Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf.