Amazing Results - Stony Brook, NY

I had my breast augmentation done in November 2011...

I had my breast augmentation done in November 2011.  At the time, I was a 30 year old mom of a 17 month old son.  I was considering a breast augmentation since I gave birth to my son.  I always had perfect round 34b breasts and after having my child, I hated the way my body looked.  I felt that at 30 years old I had the breasts of a 60 year old woman (very deflated and droopy).  I felt I needed to get my body back.  After visiting a few plastic surgeons, I was very worried about the recovery period.  As a stay-at-home mom, I could not afford to be out-of-commission for a week or so.

After searching online for Rapid Recovery surgeons in the area, I came across Dr. Epstein and made my appointment immediately.  During my consultation, I was very pleased that he was the only surgeon who took precise measurements of my breasts to determine the best size implant for me.  Other surgeons just allow a person to try on sizers and that's it.

I was always confused and scared about that.  Dr. Epstein advised me of the perfect size for my body that would give me a natural look and one that was also the healthiest.  I was very afraid of potential complications, but Dr. Epstein assured me that his technique is very different that other surgeons therefore the risk of complications is much lower.

I am currently 5 months post-op and extremely pleased with my results.  I am now a full 34d with soft natural results.  I had a wonderful speedy recovery.  The pain was very similar to when a woman's milk comes in after delivery and swelling only lasted a few days.  I didn't even need to take any Advil, just some ice here and there for first day or so.   I am so happy with my results and so glad that I did not let my fears overcome me. No Cons at all.

Thank you for sharing your story with us here on RealSelf! I'm glad this was a life-changing (for the better) treatment for you. Did you go with saline or silicone implants?

339 silicone
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

For any woman out there wondering about getting Breast Implants, I highly recommend Dr. Epstein. I truly feel Dr. Epstein changed my life. Dr. Epstein and his staff are truly wonderful at what they do. I strongly recommend that any woman out there considering breast augmentation to go see Dr. Epstein. You will not be disappointed!