24 Hour Recovery is for Real - Stony Brook, NY

I was always self conscious of my breast size...

I was always self conscious of my breast size.

I had breast augmentation on December 14th and I couldn't be happier. I have wanted this surgery since I was 21, I'm now 29 so that is a lot of years of research. I live in NH and I have had a total of 4 consultations with 4 different doctors. 2 in NH, 1 in Boston and Dr. Epstein. I had actually scheduled a surgery date with a doctor in NH but continued doing research online anyway. That was when I stumbled upon Doctor Epstein that had the most impressive reviews I had ever seen. I had never heard of the 24 hour recovery but the more reviews I read and after checking Dr. Epstein's implant specific website I was convinced that I found him for a reason. I cancelled my surgery in NH and after speaking with MaryEllen, Dr. Epstein's patient coordinator, I scheduled my preop, postop and surgery all in one trip.

The minute I met Dr. Epstein I knew I had made the right decision. He was the nicest, most caring, informative Dr I had met. I was pumped! The next day was my surgery, I woke up feeling a bit groggy but other than that I felt amazing. I lifted my arms before I left with no problem. I then went back to my hotel, took my two hour nap, showered and was at the mall by 3:30.

Dr. Epstein called me as we were leaving the mall to see how everything was going. He then asked us (my mom and I) what we were doing for dinner. He suggested an amazing restaurant which we decided to go to and to our surprise Dr. Epstein called the restaurant owner and paid for our entire meal! Seriously?!?! SOOOO UNBELIEVABLY NICE!

The next day I had my follow up appt first thing in the morning. Everything looked great so it was time for our 5 hour trip back to NH which I have to say I drove the entire way back without any discomfort. I took ibuprofen the day of surgery and the following day/night - that was it!! There were also flowers from Dr. Epstein’s office when I got home!!! ? It was an amazing experience, totally unbelievable.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough about Dr. Epstein and his staff, they are absolutely amazing! Anyone considering breast augmentation…you have to go to Dr. Epstein!! So worth it!!!!