Well I'm Finally Gonna Do It :) - Stone Mountain, GA

I'm so glad I found this sight. I've been toying...

I'm so glad I found this sight. I've been toying with the notion to make me feel more comfortable in my own skin, and decided after my consult to do it! I'm getting smartlipo on my belly, love handles flanks, bra strap and through the smartlipo getting fat grafting into my buttocks and breasts. I'm so excited to do it and can't wait. From what research I've done smart lipo has great results without the downtime of actual lipo. I was considering breast implants and a tummy tuck but I feel more comfortable with my option mostly because it helps to produce collagen and my body is lacking from a medical condition I have. God I'm so excited I'm finally doing this and all goes well ill go back in a month to get my thighs and arms done

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

I've looked through a million pictures looked at a million reviews and after emails and talking to her I knew she was my dr

How do you think your results look?
Idk yet it's next month I'm doing it
oh, ok! Keep us updated on how it goes! I'm considering choosing her as well to get my thighs lipo-ed and then having fat transferred to my butt... Good luck!!!
You will truly be happy with the results......
I don't know, but I hope so... I talked to one girl and she was not happy at all with the results. She said she had dimples in the skin that werent there before, and then when she transferred the fat to her buttocks and made it very uneven. She said all she wanted was a fuller bottom, but the dr. put it on the sides (so she looked VERY wide) and then packed the rest at the top...so then it was very uneven and awkward looking... so I dont think i'm going to choose this surgeon. Her other patients have great results and anyone can make a mistake, but that scared me away
Wow. That's messed up, all I can vouch for is my results and i'm very satisfied and would go back to her in one heartbeat. Best of luck though.....
What did you have done?
My arms one week, my upper/lower abs, flanks, bra roll, and dimpling in butt fixed the next week. Did you see my before and afters?
I saw your b4 and after results and there awesome I can't wait to get it done :)
Thank you sweetie so much. It was well worth it. I was already confident and believed in walking with my head held high, but now I have risen above that physically and mentally it has caused a humbleness to fall upon me. I mean I feel like I am able to take on the world. I found myself feeling sorry and depressed because I felt I was fat, but the confident person showed to everyone, but when I was along I hated the woman that I saw in the mirror and I often couldn't figure out what others saw and I didn't, but now but now, I can say my mind, heart, and soul has truly caught up with the outside and the blinders that I once had shall never return........... Words can't describe as a woman how I feel about feeling good about myself. I say all this to say, if you don't like it and others do. Do you!
Yeah, your arms look AMAZING!
Thank you so much and this body is beginning to look like a video vixen.......kmsl I will start walking on the threadmill starting Sun. Mar. 17 and its all up hill from her you guys!
First of all, good choice with the doctor, for she is my doctor as well. I just had my upperarms done by her and i'm scheduled for upper/lower abs, bra roll, love handles, etc. On Feb.22, 2013. The bedside manners in this office is absolutely outstanding, and trust the downtime is minimum. Good luck and I know all will be well. Keep me updated.