Jimmerson-11 months post op. results ok

Hello, i'm seriously thinking about having...

hello,

i'm seriously thinking about having this procedure done in about a week. Jaimerson is a bit expesive for me and okoro is ok. I found Dr. carter on line and he's running a special right now. he does a complete lipo of stomach back and flanks for the price. I haven't found many reviews on him but he did receive patient choice award last year.

Switched to Jimmerson and wanted to give long term results summarized.

The first couple months are the same as everone elses. Butt was high and full. Every couple of months it dropped and changed. I went from a shelf to more like the upside down heart. I would say I retained 30-40% of what was injected and I followed all of the rules. The pictures posted on jimerson website are only 1 to 2 months post opp. Your butt will not look like that in the end as it goes through different stages so don't believe the hype. Everyone is excited the first few months. My advice is look and listen to the people closer to a year post op that is when the real story is told. Overall my results are ok in the end. My butt is nicer than what it was before but is no where near what I expected as an end result so I'm considering round two.

I've choosen to go back with Jimerson if he provides a decent discounted rate as I haven't found another doctor that is close that I think can give the same results. Either way, I think 50-60% of the fat will be reobsorded for the most part. Doctors aren't straight up about what ever you have at 3months you keep as it will continue change. I think Jimerson does a good job at shaping butt and lipo to the lower back. The rest of the lipo wasn't good in my opinion so I would suggest sticking to the butt with him.

I do have to agree that the service overall is drive thru like but I think his surgical technique is good. Everything goes quick. I was very dipleased with the service of my recovery nurse. When I woke after my surgery I and my family member that was present felt like he rushed me to the car as soon as I woke up. I told him I was cold and he suggested I take the blanket with me. Why I decide to go back with him is because I think my long term results are realistic since I've went through this process and now see how it works. I trust that he will do a good job on the butt and if I get the same results 2nd time around I will be closer to what I expected in the first round. I looked into the DR and saw where some patients had fat injected to their sciatic nerves and that was enough for me on that. traviling to florida would be just as or more expensive giving travel and hotel expenses and I haven't seen any of their long term results. I'm 5'6" and had 850 injected in each cheek and 200 in each hip. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
Dr. Carter

@LT5413.....we share some of the views....I'm going on 6months post op... I gonna go back to Dr. J....he seems like he the only one that can deliver....I feel like he knows my body.... Yes his Lipo sucks...but....if I work out...which I haven't....I will get the desired look...my butt is so very average....I can't believe it...$11,200...later I shouldn't be able to get in my same clothes....Anywho.....we can talk off realself if u like
Liposuction although it removes fat, you don't lose weight. If you get a BBL the fat is just re distributed to another area. Your inches are smaller,that's why doctors say to exercise and get to your ideal weight before so because it doesn't make you lose weight. You will still fit the same clothes but the waist will be very big. Just a Lil helpful info.
Sorry you are unhappy with your results. Jimmerson gives good bootys but no aggressive lipo. I didn't go to him because he took 5 minutes at my consult. I went to Okoro because he's a sculptor and I wanted to look natural and not fake. He treated me like family and he called for 2 days following sx. I hope you find a doc for your round 2.
Ohhh my goodness sorry for all the mistskes!!! Dam auto correct!!!
Oh ok km scheduled with salamander in Dec. Hopefully u get the results you want. I checked out afifi in Cali she does great work and quoted me 6500..
$6600 with the garment. It is suppose to be a special he's running for the month. $8600 without the special.
How much did he quote u?
I decided to go through with it and will let you ladies know how it goes. Thanks for the support :-)

hey girl welcome to the bbl sisterhood.  I havent heard much of dr.carter but I have heard of dr. J and dr.okoro and they both deliver.  But whomever you pick make sure you are sure and know that you got the support of your us here on realself.
No I haven't heard of him. But i am new, so....idk. Wish you the best though. I am going with Jimerson because of his quality and reviews and i haven't heard anyone complain that their fat hadn't survived, but you are correct about his prices being higher than others....I'm hoping to catch a special when I finally schedule...lol!