Still Having Pain 3 Weeks Post-op

Hi, I was just wondering if there was anyone out...

Hi, I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who is 3 weeks post-op and still having pain and discomfort? I had mine done on 2/10 and did so well the first week. I was taking pain meds of course, but was getting around rather well. The second week got a little harder after I stopped taking the narcotics, and this 3rd week is still hard. I feel like I'm getting nerve pains on & off in different places on my abdomen. Almost like stinging pains; like my skin is being pulled. Has anyone felt this? I know that the healing from the surgery is not overnight and it takes a while, so I was prepared to be uncomfortable for a while. I am still glad that I did it -- my stomach looks so much better than before [having had 7 lb. twins ea. 3 years ago].

Just wanted to see if anyone else out there was having this kind of discomfort at nearly 3 weeks post-op.

Thanks!

Hi- I am 6 months post op. (2011) I am still experiencing pain and stinging on my right side! Will this ever end? I did not experience very much pain or discomfort with my breast reduction and lift. (Maybe 4 days, with my breast reduction.) I had both tummy tuck and breast reduction and lift at the same time. If I had to do it over again, I would not have gotten the tummy tuck. Is anyone else experiencing pain and stinging after 6 months? Please help!!! Sincerely.
Oops new on this site and I just realized your post is a year old. Hope your recovery went well :)
I am 25 days post op 2nd time around and have also experienced the sharp pains... I stopped taking all pain meds day 8 and by approx. day 14 I had to start taking half a pill to sleep bc at night the sharp, stinging pains get worse... I didn't experience this the first time around so I think it may have to do with the muscle repair that is normally done in standard abdominoplasty and after doing some research it's definitely from the liposuction I got also. Don't worry, be strong, the pain and swelling will subside and you will heal, scars will fade, just give your body time.