55 Year Old Minilift & Necklift - Sterling Heights, MI

Fully expected bruising and pain. The after...

Fully expected bruising and pain. The after picture is 48 hours after surgery. No bruising at all. It was a piece of cake. I could not be more pleased. It feels tight but is painless. I have had more bruises and pain with wisdom teeth extractions. It took 15 years off my face. I talked with the doctor throughout the whole procedure. I was out and about within a couple of days.
Holy sh** Just perfect!
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Your results are stupendous. I think JohnnyNight is maybe a bit skeptical because it looks almost too good to be true. Do you have other photos you could post as well that shows your results?

I'm glad you had such a smooth experience and that you're thrilled. It probably opens up a whole new world of clothes, necklaces, hairstyles, etc. that you can pull off. :)
Looks like U lost a ton of weight before the surgery.. True..?? Have any other photos...?? I notice none of Dr. Seiger's facelift patients really provide any photos that show results. Makes it hard to judge...

before & after lower face & neck

Here are a couple more pic's
Oh and by the way MiniLift1958 : Good For You!
It's a little weird you all rip into the woman, I cannot say for sure but the lips look like the same person to me. If you go to Seigers website you see FULL face pics and the change is dramatic... I am going soon to see Doc Tenenbaum in Palm Harbor, and you know jn all the reviews on many websites there is one woman who has hounded him everywhere and she didn't even get any work done, she felt slighted by the office staff as they made her wait and it was busy. I realize everyone has a different point of view, but sometimes common sense just flies out the window. I would visit Seiger just from what I saw on the website! I wish this woman all the best.
Oh My Dog! I was saying the same thing. This is not real. Hopefully someone is looking into this. I really like this site, but not this kind of postings.
Fenton Dermatologist