55 Year Old Minilift & Necklift - Sterling Heights, MI

Fully expected bruising and pain. The after...

Fully expected bruising and pain. The after picture is 48 hours after surgery. No bruising at all. It was a piece of cake. I could not be more pleased. It feels tight but is painless. I have had more bruises and pain with wisdom teeth extractions. It took 15 years off my face. I talked with the doctor throughout the whole procedure. I was out and about within a couple of days.

before & after lower face & neck

Here are a couple more pic's
Fenton Dermatologist

Loved Dr. seiger and his staff. Cannot recommend more highly

Oh My Dog! I was saying the same thing. This is not real. Hopefully someone is looking into this. I really like this site, but not this kind of postings.
You people who are asking real self to look into it....I invite them to. I have had so many disbelievers write to me, that I requested this stupid posting to be taken down....which they won't do. Do you think someone is that bored that they would find fake pictures to post? I am real. The results are real. You all need to find a different hobby. I posted my results because this site helped me find the courage to make a change in my life. I was and am thrilled with my results. Sorry you are all so jaded that you can't accept the undoctored photos I posted. It is disheartening to me that you are all so skeptical.
Ok. Then, post some CLEAR headshots. Because your 'after' picture is blurry, compared to the 'before'.
where is "Real Self?" are they looking into this?
OMG! That is not the same face! Look at her upper lip ,how defined it is in one picture and not at all in the other. Some people ! GEEZ!
OMG! that is not the same face! look at upper lip!
Guys, this does not appear to be a real profile.
It definitely is a real profile. I used this site to get opinions prior to my surgery, so I thought I would post here the great results I have had and give hope to people. But honestly, the comments since I have posted are so cynical. I am a real person and I haven't had anything other than what I stated, nor have I dyed my hair, plumped my lips, or whatever has been suggested. I don't work for the doctor and he didn't ask me to promote him. I can't believe you people and your negativity.
What ***procedure** was done for the 'mini lift and neck lift' by a dermatologist? thermage?
No, a mini-lift and neck lift. He has done over 3,000. My friend had it done and I liked the results, so I had one done. It was definitely surgery.
I cannot find that Dr. Seiger has any board-certification in plastic surgery; all I can find is his orthopedic and dermatology training.
I don't know what his certifications are....you would have to call his office. I am not a medical professional and do not know what licensing is required in what states. All I know is that he does perform surgery in his offices. I chose him because I saw his work. It sounds like you are looking for an argument. I don't know why you think I would post my photos if this wasn't real. I have no agenda here. I don't work for the doctor and I am not getting any benefit from promoting his work. I just thought this would help others make a decision. Sorry....there is nothing else I can do short of providing my receipt for the surgery.
More photos of your entire face would help any and all of us questioning. I don't want an argument at all. I just want to see how transformed you are and the photos you have so far just don't show enough.They do look like 2 difference people, so all we're asking is for more photos of you... If you don't want to be recognize, put on sunglasses...or something. thank you!
It would be great if you could post a phot of your entire face before and then after. The long gray hair and no makeup and poor lighting vs the great lighting, makeup, cute new blonde hairdo...don't offer a fair comparison. Could you give us more before photos so we can believe this is true. If it is, i'm flying out to your doctor. Thanks
Exactly...
I read RealSelf for information and research. I am 66 and except for brow lift in1998. have had nothing done, BUT want to..soon. so i have no pictures to post at this time..except my profile picture..if i can find one.. isthat what you were asking?
There is no way you would not have any swelling, even a bit 48 hours later. Also the lips are not the same. I think this is a bait and switch photo.. I've had procedures and either this was airbrushed or not the same person. Notice they didn't show upper face even though that wasn't touched.
An Exactly for you too..
Wow, amazing results
Wow - unbelievable result!
To my knowledge, liposuction can be performed under the chin area; at least that was an option I was given at my consultation. I'm having it done in the fall. MiniLift1958, I only hope my results are as great as yours!
Hi MiniLift1958.... I just noticed in the 2 photos on right, #3 photo the before photo, and #4 photo the after photo, the structure of your lips looks entirely different, did you have something done to your lips too..?? I know people have injections done to puff up their lips, but I don't see in your description of the procedure that this was done. Your lips just look like they're much longer horizontally. When the face lift was done did the doctor just stretch out your lips really far..?? I've never heard of that being done in a face lift before.
No. I only had what I explained.
WOW, Night & Day, what amazing results.... Congratulations.... Bravo, Rock that new YOU!!!!
I just can't believe how well this went! I was a bruised mess and almost nine months later I still have numbness in the earlobes and tender scars behind my earlobes. I'm speechless...good for you!