55 Year Old Minilift & Necklift - Sterling Heights, MI

Fully expected bruising and pain. The after...

Fully expected bruising and pain. The after picture is 48 hours after surgery. No bruising at all. It was a piece of cake. I could not be more pleased. It feels tight but is painless. I have had more bruises and pain with wisdom teeth extractions. It took 15 years off my face. I talked with the doctor throughout the whole procedure. I was out and about within a couple of days.

before & after lower face & neck

Here are a couple more pic's
Fenton Dermatologist

Loved Dr. seiger and his staff. Cannot recommend more highly

Guys, this does not appear to be a real profile.
It definitely is a real profile. I used this site to get opinions prior to my surgery, so I thought I would post here the great results I have had and give hope to people. But honestly, the comments since I have posted are so cynical. I am a real person and I haven't had anything other than what I stated, nor have I dyed my hair, plumped my lips, or whatever has been suggested. I don't work for the doctor and he didn't ask me to promote him. I can't believe you people and your negativity.
What ***procedure** was done for the 'mini lift and neck lift' by a dermatologist? thermage?
No, a mini-lift and neck lift. He has done over 3,000. My friend had it done and I liked the results, so I had one done. It was definitely surgery.
I cannot find that Dr. Seiger has any board-certification in plastic surgery; all I can find is his orthopedic and dermatology training.
I don't know what his certifications are....you would have to call his office. I am not a medical professional and do not know what licensing is required in what states. All I know is that he does perform surgery in his offices. I chose him because I saw his work. It sounds like you are looking for an argument. I don't know why you think I would post my photos if this wasn't real. I have no agenda here. I don't work for the doctor and I am not getting any benefit from promoting his work. I just thought this would help others make a decision. Sorry....there is nothing else I can do short of providing my receipt for the surgery.
More photos of your entire face would help any and all of us questioning. I don't want an argument at all. I just want to see how transformed you are and the photos you have so far just don't show enough.They do look like 2 difference people, so all we're asking is for more photos of you... If you don't want to be recognize, put on sunglasses...or something. thank you!
It would be great if you could post a phot of your entire face before and then after. The long gray hair and no makeup and poor lighting vs the great lighting, makeup, cute new blonde hairdo...don't offer a fair comparison. Could you give us more before photos so we can believe this is true. If it is, i'm flying out to your doctor. Thanks
Exactly...
I read RealSelf for information and research. I am 66 and except for brow lift in1998. have had nothing done, BUT want to..soon. so i have no pictures to post at this time..except my profile picture..if i can find one.. isthat what you were asking?
There is no way you would not have any swelling, even a bit 48 hours later. Also the lips are not the same. I think this is a bait and switch photo.. I've had procedures and either this was airbrushed or not the same person. Notice they didn't show upper face even though that wasn't touched.
An Exactly for you too..
Wow, amazing results
Wow - unbelievable result!
To my knowledge, liposuction can be performed under the chin area; at least that was an option I was given at my consultation. I'm having it done in the fall. MiniLift1958, I only hope my results are as great as yours!
Hi MiniLift1958.... I just noticed in the 2 photos on right, #3 photo the before photo, and #4 photo the after photo, the structure of your lips looks entirely different, did you have something done to your lips too..?? I know people have injections done to puff up their lips, but I don't see in your description of the procedure that this was done. Your lips just look like they're much longer horizontally. When the face lift was done did the doctor just stretch out your lips really far..?? I've never heard of that being done in a face lift before.
No. I only had what I explained.
WOW, Night & Day, what amazing results.... Congratulations.... Bravo, Rock that new YOU!!!!
I just can't believe how well this went! I was a bruised mess and almost nine months later I still have numbness in the earlobes and tender scars behind my earlobes. I'm speechless...good for you!
Wow!!! Amazing!
Hi DivamamaG... Wow, first post...Neat... See you're from Sterling Heights, MI too.. Friend of MiniLift1958..? Planning on getting something done yourself..? Do U know the doctor well?
That's unbelievable! No swelling and no bruising and a beautiful results. Did you change your hair color too? Congrats on a smooth recovery.
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Your results are stupendous. I think JohnnyNight is maybe a bit skeptical because it looks almost too good to be true. Do you have other photos you could post as well that shows your results?

I'm glad you had such a smooth experience and that you're thrilled. It probably opens up a whole new world of clothes, necklaces, hairstyles, etc. that you can pull off. :)
Looks like U lost a ton of weight before the surgery.. True..?? Have any other photos...?? I notice none of Dr. Seiger's facelift patients really provide any photos that show results. Makes it hard to judge...
No. I am very thin and have always been. It was just jowls and neck banding that was aging an otherwise young looking face.