55 Year Old Minilift & Necklift - Sterling Heights, MI

Fully expected bruising and pain. The after...

Fully expected bruising and pain. The after picture is 48 hours after surgery. No bruising at all. It was a piece of cake. I could not be more pleased. It feels tight but is painless. I have had more bruises and pain with wisdom teeth extractions. It took 15 years off my face. I talked with the doctor throughout the whole procedure. I was out and about within a couple of days.

before & after lower face & neck

Here are a couple more pic's
Fenton Dermatologist

Loved Dr. seiger and his staff. Cannot recommend more highly

Wow, amazing results
Wow - unbelievable result!
To my knowledge, liposuction can be performed under the chin area; at least that was an option I was given at my consultation. I'm having it done in the fall. MiniLift1958, I only hope my results are as great as yours!
Hi MiniLift1958.... I just noticed in the 2 photos on right, #3 photo the before photo, and #4 photo the after photo, the structure of your lips looks entirely different, did you have something done to your lips too..?? I know people have injections done to puff up their lips, but I don't see in your description of the procedure that this was done. Your lips just look like they're much longer horizontally. When the face lift was done did the doctor just stretch out your lips really far..?? I've never heard of that being done in a face lift before.
No. I only had what I explained.
WOW, Night & Day, what amazing results.... Congratulations.... Bravo, Rock that new YOU!!!!
I just can't believe how well this went! I was a bruised mess and almost nine months later I still have numbness in the earlobes and tender scars behind my earlobes. I'm speechless...good for you!
Wow!!! Amazing!
Hi DivamamaG... Wow, first post...Neat... See you're from Sterling Heights, MI too.. Friend of MiniLift1958..? Planning on getting something done yourself..? Do U know the doctor well?
That's unbelievable! No swelling and no bruising and a beautiful results. Did you change your hair color too? Congrats on a smooth recovery.
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Your results are stupendous. I think JohnnyNight is maybe a bit skeptical because it looks almost too good to be true. Do you have other photos you could post as well that shows your results?

I'm glad you had such a smooth experience and that you're thrilled. It probably opens up a whole new world of clothes, necklaces, hairstyles, etc. that you can pull off. :)
Looks like U lost a ton of weight before the surgery.. True..?? Have any other photos...?? I notice none of Dr. Seiger's facelift patients really provide any photos that show results. Makes it hard to judge...
No. I am very thin and have always been. It was just jowls and neck banding that was aging an otherwise young looking face.
Really, the photo on the left appears to show a face of someone who is very heavy, with layers of fat throughout the face. It's my understanding a face lift is not a liposuction procedure to remove fat rather simply a procedure to cut away loose skin and pull the remaining back to create a more youthful appearance.