Extremely Skilled at Fillers! - Sterlin Height, MI

A year ago I had fat transfer to the face during...

A year ago I had fat transfer to the face during my facelift and it didn't last past a month. I've had fillers from a number of physicians since then and either the fillers didn't last or the physician did not administer them to my satisfaction. Dr. Berkowitz was amazing! The artefill should last much longer and I could see visible results that looked fantastic right away. I return in a month for repeat injections.

Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

I wanted a doctor who had knowledge of the head and eyes. He is board certified as an ophthamologist and a cosmetic surgeon. I was attracted by the ouchless needle that they advertise, but I ended up not using it. The nurse told me it didn't make substantial difference. The injections were painful, but fillers always are painful to me.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the artefill community.