Excellent Result - Staten Island, NY

My family has an inherited "double chin" which in...

My family has an inherited "double chin" which in my case although I am not fat was a triple chin. I had it removed with Dr,. Heller and I was a scaredy cat. My procedure was done, I also got a face lift and I look great now. I am gonig tomorrow for a brow lift and to get the black circles under my eyes removed. I am not afraid of my brow lift tomorrow, I will do a review for THAT one,once I heal.

I got my brow lift yesterday and my black circles...

I got my brow lift yesterday and my black circles removed. Teriffic experience. Dr. Heller was warm and funny as always and told me exactly what would happen. That my eyes would be bruised etc... I have not felt any pain at all. Dr. Heller is a genius I swear to God, I have not taken one oxycodone or extra strength tylenol although I have staples in my scalp right now they do not hurt. I called him this morning, he called me right back said he made sure he gave me a good brow lift because my brows needed it and I could see the results already even though my eyes are swollen. I was happy he called me back in ten minutes after I called him and I told him I would see him on Monday. Thank you a million Dr. Heller. You are the BEST. I ordered him a pretty throw blanket as a thank you Spring gift with little butterfly's on it. I hope he likes it.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sign outside his office. I trusted Dr. Heller and he came through. I was not afraid after he spoke to me before the surgery. I felt safe. The anesthesiologist was very kind and friendly. I love Dr. Heller and his comfortable office. Once you meet him, you can relax that you are in good hands. He is professional, sweet and kind. He was always there for me. When I called him at 2 am when I was healing, HE picked up the phone and not an answering service so I feel safe with him.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm so glad all went well and that you're happy with your results!