53, Fat Transfer to Cheeks with Face and Neck Lift, Upper eyes done too- Staten Island, NY

I can only tell you to do your research on your...

I can only tell you to do your research on your doctors background on fat transfer. Ask where he learned it? How many ft has he done and does he have pictures to show you? I am very happy with dr. Decorato from ny. He was great with me before and spent time with all my concerns. My price was a package that included my face and neck lift along with the fat transfer. I was put out for the surgery and it lasted for 3 hours. The recovery was tough but each day it got better. I took arnica Montana and vitamin Ester c to help with bruises.
I am truly blessed to have a good results so far. I lost so much volume in my face structures over the years and fat transfer was a good fit for me. I may need some touch ups in a few spots down the line but I can live with that. I did not want to keep going back for shots of filler every few months.

Forgot I had my upper eyelids done too.

Today I was doing my cheeks with blush and realized that I had a cheek area that looked pretty good. I enjoy putting on makeup now and strive to look my best each day.

2 months...

Still doing good. I am doing the massages to my face and cheeks each day. I started using neutrogena cleanser to brighten skin and I love it.

More before and after....

Before I had no place to put on blush...now I have fat on my cheek bones!

Face still healing

Amazing how I still see changes for the better in my face. It is the truth when the doctor tells you it takes up to a year for full healing. All the best to you!

Updated picture...

Forgot to add them above.

4 months since facelift.

It is now 4 months and I am very happy with the results. I do feel a fullness in my cheeks from the fat. It feels and looks very natural. I'm glad my doctor did not overfill me.
Dr. Decorato

He was fantastic and I am very happy with the results. He took a lot of time answering my questions and never rushed me out of the office. He staff always makes me feel good with compliments about my surgery. Give him a call if you are in the area.

Wow - you look much younger and it looks completely natural. So happy for you!
Hi you look fabulous--angelic! I am so happy for you as you were pretty before but now you just look amazing.
Your before and after pics are so impressive! You look 10-15 years younger! What is a smas neck lift?
I had a FL and fat transfer done on May 1st. I'm still puffy under one eye & still feel swollen, I'm into week 5. Did you have any swelling that doesn't match on each side after the fat transfer? I I also feel a little lump near my right eye. How long did it take you to feel comfortable in your skin?
You look really great, you have such big beautiful eyes! Congratulations. I too had a Smas facelift with fat transfers. I'm three weeks out and still using alo of make up to conceal discoloration. I think it's not a good color, look to yellow. What made you choose the brand and shade?
Pretty
U look amazing!! So lucky
Thank YOU So Much for stopping by.... You Look AMAZING.... Awesome work done, I hope I look as good.... again Thanks so Much !!!=)
Ahh, the lovely 4 month post ---- you look great --- it just gets better and better :)
You look beautiful! By the way I had fat graft under my eyes 5 weeks ago. I see big improvement even though some of the fat got absorbed already. I also had chemical peel under the eyes to reduce black circles. The results are not 100 percent perfect but an improvement. I have a follow up with my doctor and will ask him if i should have a touch up in few months. Overall I am satisfied.
Thank you so much. Glad you are happy with your results too.
I'm considering fat grafting on sides of my mouth & a lower eye bioplasty.i tried to pick the best dr.hes very exspensive.blessed life your face looks great.whew my dr wants 9000 to just do lower bioplasty&fat gtafting on each side of my mouth.im 50&idh dark circles I have puffy ness&him told I look tired often.by strangers no less.i had some fillers in July 2013 and that cut the comments down some.i had restyling around my mouth & under my eyes but I wouldn't due the whole 3 vials he wanted to do although I did do all he suggested around my mouth.any feedback I would welcome
Hello I support you to go see 3 or 4 doctors. Do not go by just one. Be sure and see all his fat transfer pics and fin gout how many revisions he had to do. I was the lucky one with fat transfer but it can go very bad if the doctor is not skilled. Do all your homework. Good luck!
Hi blessed life I'm getting fat transfer& lower byoplastyyou look so pretty,healthy I guess.you said face did you have a face lift to or fat grafting&neck lift thanks
Hi I had a smas facelift, neck/chin lift and upper eyes along with fat transfer to my cheeks. Good luck to you! You can see my facelift review on my profile that gives healing tips.
I'm excited.im having my Lower eye lift n the am as well as fat grafting,I'm a little nervous.
Thank you Mary! I had it all! I had upper eye lift, smas face and neck lift and also chin lift. Just had breasts done. I had a very small amount of fat added to cheek area that doctor took from my muffin top. I'm still very happy. Good luck to you!
You will do great! Just give it all time to heal. Let me know. I answered your question above again. Dumb me. Lol
I am 4 weeks post my face lift, eyebrows and eyes, I noticed in you post you did too, do you still have any puffiness flare up esp in the morning, I do and still can not put in my contacts , when I tried my lower eye lids got a kittke puffy, just wondering, how your eyes are healing? Tired of wearing my glasses.
Hi blessed life ,I'm bummed because my under eye area looks okay but I'm disappointed with the fat transfer to my face,the dr said it took along time to do (yes from my muffin top to right in front )but it's dissipated so fast.i mean it really has .but I look back in pics do mayby Otis a little better .
Hi Can you post pics of your neck. What did you do and how was the healing.
Hi radio...you can see my neck in the first set of pics doctor did the lower face smas lift and opened my neck and tightened the side neck and snipped away all the excess skin. I will be getting a revision on my chin as there is a drop of skin left there. I will post more pics after the surgery April 1st.
Sorry forgot this part...Healing was tough on the neck...could not move it for a week...very tight and needle pricks as it healed behind ears. Kept ice on around the clock for 3 day plus off and on for another few days. I was on Percocet for 5 days.
I can't believe I forgot to do ice --- really how can someone not do ice ---- I guess I just liked to lay there and be a marshmallow head.
Blessed life when you say a revision dose the dr put you to sleep to do it?is it fixing the little things you didn't or he wasn't happy with?