53, Fat Transfer to Cheeks with Face and Neck Lift, Upper eyes done too- Staten Island, NY

I can only tell you to do your research on your...

I can only tell you to do your research on your doctors background on fat transfer. Ask where he learned it? How many ft has he done and does he have pictures to show you? I am very happy with dr. Decorato from ny. He was great with me before and spent time with all my concerns. My price was a package that included my face and neck lift along with the fat transfer. I was put out for the surgery and it lasted for 3 hours. The recovery was tough but each day it got better. I took arnica Montana and vitamin Ester c to help with bruises.
I am truly blessed to have a good results so far. I lost so much volume in my face structures over the years and fat transfer was a good fit for me. I may need some touch ups in a few spots down the line but I can live with that. I did not want to keep going back for shots of filler every few months.

You look beautiful!
Congrats on surgery

Forgot I had my upper eyelids done too.

Today I was doing my cheeks with blush and realized that I had a cheek area that looked pretty good. I enjoy putting on makeup now and strive to look my best each day.

Great result!! Do you think the fat made the skin texture better or is it too soon to tell?
No change in texture but I have more of a glow and fresh look to my skin. I am using neutrogena skin care which helps and expensive face makeup by Lancôme.
Excellent results! Congrats. I am thinking to have fat transfer to the eye troughs area.

2 months...

Still doing good. I am doing the massages to my face and cheeks each day. I started using neutrogena cleanser to brighten skin and I love it.

You look wonderful! I looked at your 'before' picture and thought that you had really nice fullness, but youre afters look even better! It really brings a lovely balance to your face! You got guts girl; i dont know why, but fat transfers scare me a bit! :)
Wow you look 20 years younger! No kidding. Happy for you
Thank you so much! I am working hard to keep the results going well....massage, keeping face clean, sunscreen, moisturizer, quality makeup and good nutrition.

More before and after....

Before I had no place to put on blush...now I have fat on my cheek bones!

I'm considering fat grafting on sides of my mouth & a lower eye bioplasty.i tried to pick the best dr.hes very exspensive.blessed life your face looks great.whew my dr wants 9000 to just do lower bioplasty&fat gtafting on each side of my mouth.im 50&idh dark circles I have puffy ness&him told I look tired often.by strangers no less.i had some fillers in July 2013 and that cut the comments down some.i had restyling around my mouth & under my eyes but I wouldn't due the whole 3 vials he wanted to do although I did do all he suggested around my mouth.any feedback I would welcome
Hello I support you to go see 3 or 4 doctors. Do not go by just one. Be sure and see all his fat transfer pics and fin gout how many revisions he had to do. I was the lucky one with fat transfer but it can go very bad if the doctor is not skilled. Do all your homework. Good luck!
Hi blessed life I'm getting fat transfer& lower byoplastyyou look so pretty,healthy I guess.you said face did you have a face lift to or fat grafting&neck lift thanks

Face still healing

Amazing how I still see changes for the better in my face. It is the truth when the doctor tells you it takes up to a year for full healing. All the best to you!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Updated picture...

Forgot to add them above.

You look beautiful! By the way I had fat graft under my eyes 5 weeks ago. I see big improvement even though some of the fat got absorbed already. I also had chemical peel under the eyes to reduce black circles. The results are not 100 percent perfect but an improvement. I have a follow up with my doctor and will ask him if i should have a touch up in few months. Overall I am satisfied.

4 months since facelift.

It is now 4 months and I am very happy with the results. I do feel a fullness in my cheeks from the fat. It feels and looks very natural. I'm glad my doctor did not overfill me.

Thank you so much for sharing. That is so very generous and helpful. You're beautiful!!
Beautiful results!
I say money well spent!!!
Dr. Decorato

He was fantastic and I am very happy with the results. He took a lot of time answering my questions and never rushed me out of the office. He staff always makes me feel good with compliments about my surgery. Give him a call if you are in the area.