31 Female Rhinoplasty 6 Days Post Op - Staten Island, NY

I am 6 days post op. My goal was to narrow my nose...

I am 6 days post op. My goal was to narrow my nose and make it less bulbous. I had no septum work done, and aside from the packing, i had no discomfort. It is still very red, but I had no bruising. It is definitely thinner but seems bigger to me. I know that the swelling tales a long time to heal, but I would love some feedback. THANK YOU.

I have read many stories and saw my cousins healing process. Everyone has swelling. A year from now your nose is going to look so different. Already it looks a lot thinner then before. Definitely be patient...I have to remind myself that when I have my surgery:)
It does look thinner but if you provide more photos it would help us give you detailed feedback. I am 15 days post revision rhino and I am still swollen. We have to be patient for the swelling to go down.
It definitely looks more shapely and refined. It looks great and I'm sure it will be even better as swelling goes down. Do you have any more pics?

added photos

My tip is so big and low and swollen...today is exactly 1 week...I also have a small blister...and what seem to be some type of blind pimple :( I know it's swelling. ..but u have think skin, and am scared it will look like this for a while. Will I see major improvement soon. I know the f inalienable result will take a while, but hopefully it gets smaller and my profile looks better.

How is your swollen so far? Mine is 5 days after op and it's very huge. Im getting really frustated because my nose isnt as big as this before. I cant even go out just because I feel so shame of this huge nose :(
I am now at day 11...still swollen....but u am starting to love it. It really changed at day 10
Thanks! I cant wait till it changes. However is it a lot of changed or just a little changed? Im at day 6 and only little change :(

2 weeks post op

I am still very swollen and got a blister on the side of nose which is finally starting to heal, but I am starting to see the shape and looking forward to the end result. My tip is still completely numb and hard. Would love any feedback and would be happy to answer any questions.

Did u have bridge work done ?
I have your before nose! It's crazy, I've been looking for someone to compare myself to (bulbous tip), and yours is the closest I've found. Did you have any work done one the bridge? To change your profile? I have a small bump I would like to remove in addition to narrowing the tip. I really look forward to seeing your results in the next year! Your results look great so far:)
Did you have any bridge narrowing, or just tip reduction, I can see a great difference in your nose it looks nice. I have a bulbous nose and it lakes definition. I am doing research.

9 weeks post op

My nose is still swollen and red. I have a dent on one side. My Dr. Assures me it is swelling due to my thick skin. Please some input.

Hi. How r things now. R u happy with your results
Hii ttaglianetti! Thanks for the update! Again, Your results look great!
New York Plastic Surgeon