31 Female Rhinoplasty 6 Days Post Op - Staten Island, NY

I am 6 days post op. My goal was to narrow my nose...

I am 6 days post op. My goal was to narrow my nose and make it less bulbous. I had no septum work done, and aside from the packing, i had no discomfort. It is still very red, but I had no bruising. It is definitely thinner but seems bigger to me. I know that the swelling tales a long time to heal, but I would love some feedback. THANK YOU.

added photos

My tip is so big and low and swollen...today is exactly 1 week...I also have a small blister...and what seem to be some type of blind pimple :( I know it's swelling. ..but u have think skin, and am scared it will look like this for a while. Will I see major improvement soon. I know the f inalienable result will take a while, but hopefully it gets smaller and my profile looks better.

2 weeks post op

I am still very swollen and got a blister on the side of nose which is finally starting to heal, but I am starting to see the shape and looking forward to the end result. My tip is still completely numb and hard. Would love any feedback and would be happy to answer any questions.

9 weeks post op

My nose is still swollen and red. I have a dent on one side. My Dr. Assures me it is swelling due to my thick skin. Please some input.
New York Plastic Surgeon