Dr Most - Stanford, CA

I'm in my mid sixties, haven't put on any weight...

I'm in my mid sixties, haven't put on any weight and have retained a youthful figure but I hated the jowly appearance that comes with age.
I first had lower eyelid surgery and then a facelift. I did it for me and I love that it makes me look more youthful. Would I do it over? Absolutely. it has really given me a boost.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Most is professional and always courteous and considerate as are all his office and surgical staff. I was extremely happy with my experience and feel that it could not have been bettered. Dr Most was always available to answer my questions and I never felt rushed during my. appointments. He has a very high level of surgical skills and is abreast of the latest techniques in his field. he shares his expertise with other surgeons around the world and has been highly rated by his peers.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift  community.