Facial Cosmetic Surgery - St. Petersburg, FL

I felt my looks no longer matched how I felt...

I felt my looks no longer matched how I felt inside. I am 55 years old and had never had any type of surgery before so I knew if I was going to do something, I was going to get it all over with at once.  Ultimately, I decided on a weekend face-lift, forehead lift, neck tightening, eyelids and a chemical peel.

My recovery went just as the doctor said it would and I cannot tell you how ecstatic I am with the results.  I am sorry I do not have a photo to show off the new me.

My husband and family all think I look amazing and more importantly, for the first time in a while, I have to agree with them.  Thank you thank you Dr. Kass.  I will recommend you to EVERYONE!!!

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Kass I was impressed with the professionalism of his staff and of the doctor himself. All of my questions were answered and my fears and concerns were addressed. And!!! At no time did I feel rushed or pressured. In fact, I was advised by Dr. Kass to go home and discuss things with my family before making a final decision.