Bulging Birthmark - Saint Petersburg, FL

I was tired of seeing how ugly that my birthmark...

I was tired of seeing how ugly that my birthmark had become. It was blocking my vision and made my eye water constantly. It had become very large and bulging. I went to many doctors. Derms sent me to eye doctors. Eye doctors didn't work on birthmarks. It wasn't until I went to Dr. Kass that I actually had some hope. He was very confident that he could help my situation. Very professional and kind demeanor. I recommend Dr. Kass

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kass was very confident from the start that he could help me. He explained everything he was going to do. I always felt comfortable. He spoke clearly in terms that I was able to understand. Answered all of my questions. He never made me feel as though I was putting him out with all my questions.