Bring on the Botox! - St. Petersburg, FL

I have been using Botox for several years now. I...

I have been using Botox for several years now. I receive treatments on my forehead and crow’s feet area around the eyes and have always had great results. I won't lie...The injections can be uncomfortable...but worth it! Try holding ice packs to the areas before treatment or your doctor can place a topical numbing crème on your face. With Botox you typically start seeing some results within a few days (you'll notice your eyes look a bit wider and you look more refreshed). However, full results are usually achieved 14 days from treatment and last several months. I can typically go about 4 months before I start looking in the mirror again and noticing the trouble areas. And that's when I book another appointment to my favorite doctor. Dr. Lawrence G. Kass of The Center for Cosmetic Facial & Eye Plastic Surgery with offices in St. Pete and Clearwater, FL. He is Board Certified and the best Facial and Eye Plastic Surgeon around. Book an appointment with him today - and look and feel great for the New Year.

I will offer this to think about regarding payment for Botox treatment. Some facilities charge per unit of Botox and others charge a set price per area (For example - $250 for crow’s feet only, another $250 for forehead). When I first began Botox treatments I was going to a facility that used the per area pricing structure. After several treatments I was seeing different results - so on my next visit I asked to see my chart to find out how many units I was being given. Turned out it kept decreasing - yet I was paying the same. I don't mind paying the price - but I want what I am paying for. Now I will only go to a Doctor who charges per unit.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

As a working professional it is always difficult to get away from work...especially to have a cosmetic procedure. Dr. Kass and his staff always work with me to arrange my appointments near lunch to minimize my time away from work. That is a blessing. Dr. Kass is also Board Certified. It is so important to have work done by a fully trained and experienced physician. I am a repeat, happy and loyal customer.

HI Jennifer,

I'm glad this works out so well for you. The ice pack info is good info, thanks for sharing. How long had you been thinking about getting Botox? We'd love to see pictures.

Thanks,