BEST Thing I've Done for Myself! - St. Louis, MO

I recently lost a little over 50 pounds and am...

I recently lost a little over 50 pounds and am turning 45 in two months so needless to say I had some fat loss and sagging on my young at heart face. I decided on Radiesse for my nasal lines and a touch of Dysport for my crows feet. I love love love the Radiesse and am extremely happy with my results. I did some research before having this done, found a place with good reputation and A+ rating with the BBB then went in for a complimentary consultation. I took a pic of before and after without smiling just looking straight ahead so you can get an idea of how it worked, also the after pic is within 1 hour of having the Radiesse done so my Dysport hadn't kicked in yet.

5/9/12: It's been 2 weeks since my first visit...

5/9/12: It's been 2 weeks since my first visit and I went the following week for a Fotofacial, today I just went back for a followup visit and we decided on a 1/2 syringe of Restalyn for under my eyes and I'm super pleased how everything turned out. Will Definitely be going back to The Lifestyle Center for my future needs :)
The Lifestyle Center

The staff was courteous and attentive to my needs and made me feel comfortable. The RN Amy was who did my injections and she had me hold a mirror, go over everything with her, she explained everything she was doing to me and had me look every now and then to make sure it was all to my liking. I had such an excellent experience I'm going back for a "Fotofacial" this coming week and of course a follow up about 2 weeks out to make sure I'm please with the results and to attend to any touch ups if needed.

Absolutely amazing.....you look gorgeous. I am 45 and my face has started to sag a bit due to weight loss. I want to do exactly what you have done....how much did you pay for the fotofacial, if you don't mind me asking.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!
You look GREAT! (Much younger, too!)
Beautiful we are the same age and your a beautiful women however your before photos are how I am now I Ben searching for something love the review thank you

So now that it has been over 6 months, how do you feel? Do you feel like you need any touch ups at all or sitll lookin good?

you do not look 45. i am tempted to do this.
You look AMAZING. I will have radiesse for the 1st time this Fri. I am both nervous and excited. I hope my results turn out as amazing as yours did :)
Congrats on the weight loss. You look amazing and you look really happy in your photos! It sounds like you worked hard and definitely earned a nice gift to yourself.

I have been considering doing a bit under my eyes, but I'm scared because I've heard a lot of bad stories about it - its so good to hear yours turned out well!! Please keep us updated on how it settles in & what you are thinking of it as time goes on - I really want to hear!! :)

I recently had restalyn injected under my eyes, LOVE it! Drink tons of water afterwards and there wont be any bumps. I've been very pleased with the work I've had done and would do it again in a heartbeat!

you look great! thanks for sharing
Thanks so much I'm glad I did this and will keep up with it from now on!
Thank you very much Megan, I'm really excited and hope this lasts close to a year. We used 2 syringes of Radiesse and I thought that was plenty, she even put a little bit at top of cheek under the eye area to get rid of some dark shadows caused from the hollowing of that area :( but now I know it's "fixable"!

Oh my gosh, you look great!! Love the results!! Do you mind me asking how many syringes were used?