Ptosis Repair and Blephoplasty - Saint Louis, MO

I was born with congenital Ptosis of the right eye...

I was born with congenital Ptosis of the right eye. I had Ptosis repair surgery at the begining of this year. Unfortunatley it did not work, so they did corrective surgery, it did not work, so I went for a third time. After 8 months of waiting and hoping that my eye would correct, it did not. I was sent to another doctor, who in trun did Ptosos repair again, and blephoplasty. After two weeks he decided it did not work and he went in again. My eye is smaller than before the surgery and I cannot look up. When I look up my eye feels strained and my eyelid gets pushed down really small. I am so depressed. I am now two weeks out and feeling like a freak. In addition I have a tremendous scar, and my eyelid is so much bigger and lower than the other eye. I regret ever messing with it, and would not reccomend this surgery!!!

can anyone tell me what ptosis is. many thanks
Ptosis is a weak muscle in the eye lid. In my case I was born with it. Sometimes it develops over time, with age. You can see the effects of it through a drooping of the eyelid, usually one eyelid appears smaller than the other.
two different doctors

I got referrals to these docters form a plastic surgeon. I have had 4 ptosis repair surgeries and the last doctor did a blephoplasty.