Great Experience !!!! - St. Louis, MO

I had wanted to get a breast augmentation for a...

I had wanted to get a breast augmentation for a long time. After having twins I was left with no breast tissue(I didn't really have much to begin with before kids though). I researched and consulted with many doctors becuase I wanted to be sure I would get the best result and I wanted the best doctor. I was referred to my ps through different people and after meeting with him I was confident he and I were on the same page and trusted him completely. I paid for my surgery and booked my surgery date. I ended up having to reschedule because other things kept coming up. Finally, a year and a half later I decided there is always going to be something coming up and I shouldn't wait for the perfect time and should just do it.

January 17th I finally had my surgery and I must say I am ECSTATIC with the results. I cant believe I waited so long. My ps did an awesome job and my breasts look BEASUTIFUL! There was pain for about a week after but it was worth it and tolerable with the meds. Now, I cant wait to buy new bras!!!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nathan spent so much time with me answering my questions and explaining the process of choosing the right size. I met with him a couple of times before surgery and I never felt rushed. His staff, Debbie and Lacey are so friendly and attentive. Dr. Nathan made sure that the size he gave me was the perfect size for me and I couldn't be happier with the results!