Great Experience !!!! - St. Louis, MO

I had wanted to get a breast augmentation for a...

I had wanted to get a breast augmentation for a long time. After having twins I was left with no breast tissue(I didn't really have much to begin with before kids though). I researched and consulted with many doctors becuase I wanted to be sure I would get the best result and I wanted the best doctor. I was referred to my ps through different people and after meeting with him I was confident he and I were on the same page and trusted him completely. I paid for my surgery and booked my surgery date. I ended up having to reschedule because other things kept coming up. Finally, a year and a half later I decided there is always going to be something coming up and I shouldn't wait for the perfect time and should just do it.

January 17th I finally had my surgery and I must say I am ECSTATIC with the results. I cant believe I waited so long. My ps did an awesome job and my breasts look BEASUTIFUL! There was pain for about a week after but it was worth it and tolerable with the meds. Now, I cant wait to buy new bras!!!

Hi Angie. We went with high profile silicone implants positioned under the muscle.

I love to read success stories like yours. Thank you so much for sharing here on RealSelf. Did you go with saline or silicone implants?

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nathan spent so much time with me answering my questions and explaining the process of choosing the right size. I met with him a couple of times before surgery and I never felt rushed. His staff, Debbie and Lacey are so friendly and attentive. Dr. Nathan made sure that the size he gave me was the perfect size for me and I couldn't be happier with the results!