Been Waiting for This Forever - St George, Utah

I have been doing a lot of research and stumbled...

I have been doing a lot of research and stumbled upon this website. And I have gain so much knowledge from here. All of your reviews and pictures are awesome. I'm counting down the days. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Cause I am one big bundle of nerves! It's like Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to come. I have my bags of peas ready and sports bras bought.

These are my before pictures.. 1 wk today I will be a changed person.

24 hrs

Well I have 24 hrs till my surgery. Im stressed and nervous. My kids have been so helpful with keeping the house clean. I think my husband is starting to get nervous as well. How do you actually fall asleep the night before?

3 day post op

Today is number 3. I'm still pretty swollen. My boobs partially go into my armpits. So its rather annoying. My chest is still really tight which makes it hard to take a deep breath. I really have no appetite. So I'm forcing myself so I can take my meds. Saw the doctor yesterday and he says everything looks great. My husband saw them too, and he says babe they look beautiful.

3 wks post op

I have been back to work for a wk now. Get a little tired but I manage. Everything is healing great can't wait to use the scar gel so it can start looking a little normal. I have no pain, I sleep on my side with a body pillow. Im sleeping through the night. I feel great. Still can't work out, just walking. Can't reach straight yet. Makes it hard to shave armpits.

Healing daily

Well I'm a little behind on my updates. At 5 wks I developed an issue with the skin healing. The blood vessels did not reconnect. And this made my skin die and not heal like normal. I was panicking but my dr. Said I was ok. That it happens. I have no feeling in the right breast. But then again I didn't really have any feeling before the surgery. I am currently at 3 months. I feel great. Im wearing a bra now and have no pain what so ever. I never did have any pain after the initial wk.
Dr. Marcus Peterson

Over all surgery experience went smooth. The nurses and anesthesiologists were great.