Girls got a revision 1 yr later 9/24/13 (Breast Lift with Implant 9/19/12) - Springfield, MA

I'm a 42 year old 5'10 155 lbs mother of two,...

I'm a 42 year old 5'10 155 lbs mother of two, which I breast feed both boys for 1 year. In the last 7 mths I've lost 50 lbs which has changed my breast size from 38D to a 36C. So it's time for me to lift the puppies back to their intended location. On 9/19 I will under go my lift and implant, I have decided to go with a 421 cc midrange silicone implant. I hope it's the right size for me. I'll post after pictures following my surgery. Wish me luck!!!!!

Congrats on that weight loss. Wow! Tomorrow is your day and I hope it's like a spa day for you ;0) Please keep us posted!

Good luck to you!! Hope you have a painless recovery!

Well 2 days post op and still in a lot of pain, I...

Well 2 days post op and still in a lot of pain, I haven't seen the "puppies" yet, but tomorrow is the unveiling. I've had a terrible time come out of the anestsia but I just keep telling my self eye on the prize!!!
Thanks Puppies. I have been doing some research. It is great when u hear from someone that has actually used a particular ps. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the pics!

Thanks for sharing your story puppy! Look forward to seeing the post op piks & wish you a speedy recovery:-)
Hope everything is going well. Do you mind sharing the name of your ps? I am in Spfld and exploring a lift with augmentation, too.

Well the girls are 8 days post op, they are...

Well the girls are 8 days post op, they are feeling better everyday. Visual there hasn't been to many changes so ill post picture another time. I do have a question regarding nipple sensitivity. I was wondering if other women have experienced the loss of sensation following surgery? My right side seems fine, but my left nothing. I'm worried about whether I will regain that lost sensation or if this is what it's going to be. I'm starting to think to much my mind is racing please share your experience with me good bad or indifferent.
Congratulations on making it to day 8. I'm only on day 2, and have no sensation other than swelling and heat. Did your PS go over or under the muscle? Mine went over, and I had no drains for the BA or the TT... Speedy healing!

Hi new pup. I'm so sorry to hear you have lost nipple sensation. I can totally relate....at 7 months post op my breasts still have a odd "numbish" sensation.  nipples still respond to ice and touch(they can become quite hard) but overall the feeling is strange and VERY different than what I experienced pre-op. (Numbness is a common risk; there are several ladies on this site experiencing the same exact  thing. ) keeping my fingers crossed that more sensation will come back with time....  Take care.
I am 2 weeks post op today, and I still don't have feeling in either of my nipples. I am not worried, it will prob come back, it will just take time. Hope you are taking it easy.

Girls got a revision 9/24/13

I'm 2 days post op from my revision. I was unhappy with the style 15 421 cc I original went with, they were to boxy. So I went back and changed my implants to 475 high profile. They end up being about 2.5 cm narrower and about 2 cm higher. While I was in for the second surgery my dr also relocated my nipple I felt they sat to low, she also did some additional lifting, as well as lipo in the upper pole/under my armpit. She felt that would also help with some of the boxiness. I'll post picture once I take the bandages off which should be tomorrow night. Excited and nervous I really hope 2nd times the charm.
Happy healing. Hope your surgery went well. Keep us updated! Feel better soon:)
Thank you BOG31! I'll post pictures soon.

3 wks post op

Well the girls are great very pleased with the change to HP as well as the add'l lift. I will say this never will I again do Lipo. I did such a small area and it is incredibly painful. I don't now how any one does big areas stomach, thighs, arms. As the swelling continues to go down I'm thrilled with the results. I am still swollen which is normal my Dr told me a good 8 weeks before I see the full results.
The revision looks very nice. How are you doing one year out from the revision surgery?
The girls are fantastic, I have no complaints. Are you consider this procedure or considering my dr?
Congrats on your revision