Ultheraphy to Neck - Spokane, WA

I did not find the actual procedure that painful,...

I did not find the actual procedure that painful, but did self-medicate with ibuprofen prior to treatment. My entire neck except a small section in the middle of my neck was bruised,which resolved after two weeks. It has now been just over 3 weeks and my neck is still extremely painful, especially to touch. Can barely put lotion on my neck. I don't know if I would be able to tolerate this much pain and soreness if it was my face, but fortunately I only had my neck done. Would be interested in knowing how long other people had pain post their ultheraphy procedure. It has only been 3 weeks so can't speak to the results yet and I am 64 years old so I'm not sure how well it will work for someone my age. Will post photos at one month

Wow, that is great if you were able to tolerate it with just Ibuprofen! Do you mind me asking how much you took?

If you haven't already, you might want to check out jennip's review of Ultherapy. You two are similar ages, so perhaps the the length of time the pain lasts will be somewhat similar(??). Hopefully you will have much more obvious results than she ended up with, so please keep us posted!

I took 800 mg Ibuprofen I hour prior to the treatment per the RN's order. I tolerated the procedure so well that she increased the intensity. Might be why I was so sore,which is improving everyday.

Glad to hear the soreness is getting better. Hoping the next few months bring some really nice changes that you can see! :)

It has been 1 month since I had ultheraphy to my...

It has been 1 month since I had ultheraphy to my neck and I feel encouraged that it is helping. I am posting pictures so others can decide for themselves. Three years ago the doctor took away my hormones and I went through documented bone loss. What a difference it made in my appearance. Seems evrything drooped and caved in. Was hoping for a necklift but being a poor candidate for surgery because of heart condtion, I looked for alternatives. Although my age, 64 years doesn't make me the best candidate for this procedure,I figured it was worth a shot.

Hi vsea, are you at your 3 month mark yet? Just wondering how things are looking for you and if you are seeing more improvements? I think your jawline and neck look great after just 1 month. I just had mine done 4 days ago, the full neck....under chin and both sides of lower neck. The RN who did my procedure said they couldn't go down the middle of the neck because of the thyroid, etc. Did they go down the middle of your neck?? Anyway, I hope I get the same results as you. I can really see a difference in the photos. I know photos don't always tell the whole story, that's why I wanted to ask you personally if you are seeing improvements and are happy with your results so far. I'm 56 and I agree age and condition of skin does have a lot to do with the outcome. Continued good luck to you. Please keep us updated, I'm sure we'd all love to hear of your continued progress! =)
Hi gypsyjazzgirl. Yes, I have hit the 3 month mark so I had my husband take some quick photos and I took one too. Does my neck look like I want it to? No. Do I think ultheraphy helps? Yes. No, they did not do over my thyroid. That is not to say it doesn't need it there, but safety first, of course. I enclosed a front pic this time because when viewing my profile pick I want people to understand that I have neck cords and these can not be taken care of by ultheraphy. If your neck does not have cords I would think your neck would firm up better than mine.
hI vsea, great results. how are you doing now its the middle of April are you still seeing results. also, how did you get them to just do your neck? i just want my neck doing and the two consults i've had said oh we have todo your lower face too and i'm not interested. Unfortunately there are only 2 clinics in calgary

Ultheraphy in Spokane

Enclosed are 3 month photos. Almost want to write a disclaimer saying viewer discretion advised as pictures are graphic (hey, you can see every pore). But if people find these helpful that's all that matters.So hope you find these helpful, gypsygirl.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ultheraphy in Spokane

One profile shot with flash and one without at 3 month pics

What a great price...want 1,900 around here for same thing. You got great results!
You look Amazing!!! Wow, if you got a little filler and a upper lip lift you would look 45.. Great results
thanks so much for taking the time to post pics. very encouraging results!
Werschler Aesthetics