You Will Not Be Disappointed! - Spokane, WA

It is hard to find a doctor that you can trust. I...

It is hard to find a doctor that you can trust. I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and was forced to go through a bilateral mastectomy surgery with reconstruction at the age of 31. Dr. Wheeler made me feel so comfortable and put my mind at ease during a very difficult and stressful time. When I felt that everything was falling down and there was no light at the end of the tunnel he gave me hope. I will never forget that. I encourage anyone who is experiencing what I went through to open up your heart to Dr. Wheeler. I feel better physically about myself than I ever did before. My results are absolutely perfect, better than I imagined. Thank you Dr. Wheeler. You are a huge part of my journey.

Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wheeler is an impeccable plastic surgeon. I have no doubt that he was the best choice for me and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a perfect outcome.

You are so strong. Thanks for being my mentor through this crazy journey! I love you, friend!
Dr. Wheeler also reconstructed my breasts after my bilateral mastectomy. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer all I could think of was to get rid of my breasts. I truly thought it would not matter if I had reconstruction, but after my first consultation with Dr. Wheeler, I was on the path to rebuild my body. I have just finished my final procedure. Dr. Wheeler's surgical expertise has given me beautiful new breasts, and his compassion and encouragement has added to a new confidence I feel. I

Kmarrocco, thanks so much for sharing.  That is great that you are doing well and the surgery was a success for you.

All the best,

Kate

Kmarrocco,
You are spreading the hope with your post.
xo

Wow, you are so young to have gone through this. I am so glad to hear your reconstruction turned so well. What would you say was the most challenging part of the experience?