The Only Thing I Wish Was I Would Have Done This Sooner!! - Spokane, WA

I Feel Amazing! 36 years old, I had a breast lift...

I Feel Amazing! 36 years old, I had a breast lift with Augmentation Silicone 349cc. I am very athletic and didn't want to go to big. I previously had very saggy breasts. I was so nervous about the scars that I lived with the awful things for years. Then finally after a lot of research I found the right doctor in Spokane. Dr Emily Williams has a athletic background and truly understood my goal. I wanted new, natural looking breasts that were conducive to my athletic lifestyle.

The morning of my surgery I made a huge mistake and drank a cup of coffee. I had been told nothing the night before but with the stress of everything going on I didn't listen. NEVER DO THIS. They will reschedule you. Fortunately the doctor still did my surgery later that day. The outcome is amazing and I have never been happier. I have perfectly shaped breasts (and I mean perfect), the exact size I hoped for, my scars are so nice you can hardly see them already. I am not even two months out of surgery and I went on a two week beach vacation. I can't even explain how much fun it was having beautiful breasts! I will share photos soon.

Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Emily Williams and Her Staff Were Fantastic! Anyhow, if anyone is looking for a talented doctor I would recommend Dr. Williams in Spokane in a heart beat.

I am dying to know more about your post op and recovery! As I am strongly considering Dr. Williams. I was looking at Carol Hathaway but I checked her reviews online and they were not great. This Surgeon (Williams) got 5 out of 5 stars, and I need more information if you are willing to provide. :) Thank you in advance, and let us know PLEASE!! Thanks!
I completely agree! The other docs I consulted wanted to go under the muscle. I wanted to be a little on the bustier side, but other than that we are on the same page. I am going crazy not working out. Don't tell my doc but I did a couple pull-ups yesterday (and maybe a burpee or 2) just to make sure I still can... What kind of lift did you have?

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf....and for the coffee tip! Glad to hear you will still able to have your surgery that day. Phew! Did you experience any challenges during your recovery? Looking forward to your photos. Congratulations!