The Only Thing I Wish Was I Would Have Done This Sooner!! - Spokane, WA

I Feel Amazing! 36 years old, I had a breast lift...

I Feel Amazing! 36 years old, I had a breast lift with Augmentation Silicone 349cc. I am very athletic and didn't want to go to big. I previously had very saggy breasts. I was so nervous about the scars that I lived with the awful things for years. Then finally after a lot of research I found the right doctor in Spokane. Dr Emily Williams has a athletic background and truly understood my goal. I wanted new, natural looking breasts that were conducive to my athletic lifestyle.

The morning of my surgery I made a huge mistake and drank a cup of coffee. I had been told nothing the night before but with the stress of everything going on I didn't listen. NEVER DO THIS. They will reschedule you. Fortunately the doctor still did my surgery later that day. The outcome is amazing and I have never been happier. I have perfectly shaped breasts (and I mean perfect), the exact size I hoped for, my scars are so nice you can hardly see them already. I am not even two months out of surgery and I went on a two week beach vacation. I can't even explain how much fun it was having beautiful breasts! I will share photos soon.

Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Emily Williams and Her Staff Were Fantastic! Anyhow, if anyone is looking for a talented doctor I would recommend Dr. Williams in Spokane in a heart beat.