One Day Post Op Foe Tummy Tuck - Spokane, WA

After wanting tummy tuck since I had a 9 lb angel...

After wanting tummy tuck since I had a 9 lb angel 11 years ago. I always felt too guilty to spend this amount of money on me. My awesome husband told me to do it if I wanted this. He always said I look great to him, but I finally decided to do it for me. I lost 70 lbs 7years ago and have kept off, unfortunately my skin never recovered.

I don't remember much from yesterday, but I felt better than I thought I would. My doctor did smart lipo and tummy tuck and no drains!

Hooray! Today I feel even better. It definitely hurts but is not horrible. I can't wait to see my new tummy.

hey hows recovery going for you? are you happy with your tummy? I got 28 days to go for me and the count down has started.
Recovery is going well. I went back to work last Monday. I was worried about Thanksgiving but everything was fine. My husband helped out. I am able to walk on the treadmill. I shopped a little yesterday but had to keep it minimal. I am amazed at how well I am doing considering it hasn't even been twobweeks yet. I tried to post pictures but can't figure it out. Good luck!
Day four post-op I went to Dr. today for check up and was able to take my first shower. I got a little lightheaded, but all in all everything went well. I got my first view of my tummy and was a little disappointed in the amount of stretch marks still left above my belly button, but still looks good.I am still very thankful I did it. I should be able to wear a bikini with a high waisted bottom or shorts! I will post a picture tomorrow.

Things are still going well. I am able to workout...

Things are still going well. I am able to workout with lower impact activities. My energy level is increasing every day and my swelling is going down as well. I think that by eating healthy, not smoking, and drinking a lot of water it helps a ton. I am more thankful every day that I did this.

I would love to see your photos now. I live in Lewiston Idaho and am wanting to get a TT. I had a 10 lb baby and had 4 total. strech marks are above my belly button and and at age 43 it my turn. I want my belly back. Would love to hear from you onand know how things are now. HOW LONG did feeling normal take and did you have the drain tubes.
hey beachbum your pictures look awesome, your not too swollen for the pictures thats great. 4 days to go for me.
Coeur d'Alene General Surgeon

He is very personable and everyone at the clinic is friendly. The whole clinic has a spa vibe, which made me very relaxed. I always feel very comfortable to ask whatever questions I need to and never feel hurried with the time spent with the Dr.