One Day Post Op Foe Tummy Tuck - Spokane, WA

After wanting tummy tuck since I had a 9 lb angel...

After wanting tummy tuck since I had a 9 lb angel 11 years ago. I always felt too guilty to spend this amount of money on me. My awesome husband told me to do it if I wanted this. He always said I look great to him, but I finally decided to do it for me. I lost 70 lbs 7years ago and have kept off, unfortunately my skin never recovered.

I don't remember much from yesterday, but I felt better than I thought I would. My doctor did smart lipo and tummy tuck and no drains!

Hooray! Today I feel even better. It definitely hurts but is not horrible. I can't wait to see my new tummy.

Things are still going well. I am able to workout...

Things are still going well. I am able to workout with lower impact activities. My energy level is increasing every day and my swelling is going down as well. I think that by eating healthy, not smoking, and drinking a lot of water it helps a ton. I am more thankful every day that I did this.

Coeur d'Alene General Surgeon

He is very personable and everyone at the clinic is friendly. The whole clinic has a spa vibe, which made me very relaxed. I always feel very comfortable to ask whatever questions I need to and never feel hurried with the time spent with the Dr.