Excellent Results! - Spartanburg, SC

I have always had heavy eyelids that rested on my...

I have always had heavy eyelids that rested on my eyelashes. I chose Dr. Orseck because of his reputation. Dr. Orseck and his staff clearly explained the procedure and what I could expect post-op. All of my questions were answered and I felt completely at ease walking in to his office on the day of the surgery. I was comfortable throughout the entire procedure. The only pain medication I needed was a couple of Tylenol. The results are so natural. Co-workers are complimenting on my eyes everyday, saying I look bright eyed and well rested. I am so glad I chose Dr. Orseck.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Eyelid Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Eyelid Surgery community.

Photo Update

Photo - is a combination of the day prior and 13 days post-op. Please forgive the bad eyeshadow application. I've never been able to wear more than one color so I'm still learning. I'll post more as my skills increase.

Pros - No pain. Results are amazing and natural.
Cons - Because there was no pain, I would forget that I had stitches and couldn't figure out why people were looking at me funny.

Would I do it again? - YES! I have never received so many compliments on my eyes. It was an easy and affordable little enhancement that has brighten my face.
Wow! Your results are amazing and inspiring. I am considering having this done after my trusted rhino doctor suggested it at a post op appointment today. Well executed I feel like I could really benefit from a little removal of extra skin on the upper eyelids. I literally just started researching the pros and cons today. Was yours an in office procedure? The scar is not visible in the pictures, is it the same in person? Does it soften over time? How about when you close your eyes? Did you have any dry eye before or after the procedure? All the best in your recovery and congrats on your fabulous new look.
It was in office. You can see a thin line without makeup when I close my eyes. It has soften quite a bit. The first night I used some moisture drops, none since. And thank you! I'm so happy wih my new look.
Thank you for your response. Was recovery very painful or uncomfortable?
Greenville Plastic Surgeon