Excellent Results! - Spartanburg, SC

I have always had heavy eyelids that rested on my...

I have always had heavy eyelids that rested on my eyelashes. I chose Dr. Orseck because of his reputation. Dr. Orseck and his staff clearly explained the procedure and what I could expect post-op. All of my questions were answered and I felt completely at ease walking in to his office on the day of the surgery. I was comfortable throughout the entire procedure. The only pain medication I needed was a couple of Tylenol. The results are so natural. Co-workers are complimenting on my eyes everyday, saying I look bright eyed and well rested. I am so glad I chose Dr. Orseck.

Photo Update

Photo - is a combination of the day prior and 13 days post-op. Please forgive the bad eyeshadow application. I've never been able to wear more than one color so I'm still learning. I'll post more as my skills increase.

Pros - No pain. Results are amazing and natural.
Cons - Because there was no pain, I would forget that I had stitches and couldn't figure out why people were looking at me funny.

Would I do it again? - YES! I have never received so many compliments on my eyes. It was an easy and affordable little enhancement that has brighten my face.
Greenville Plastic Surgeon