38 Years Old Mo of Three - Spartanburg, SC

I nursed two kids and work out a lot. At the age ...

I nursed two kids and work out a lot. At the age of 38 ended up with an A cup size breast. I ultimately went for a C cup through an under the muscle breast augmentation. The implants were 325cc. I love the results. They fit my height, 5 feet, 135lbs. Dr. Orseck and his team were wonderful and answered all of my questions throughout the process. I couldn't be happier! I feel like myself pre baby!
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Orseck was professional and available to answer any questions or concerns that I had.

Hi there....you sound so happy...that is exactly where I want to be after Sept. 4! I would like to see your results if you do not mind sharing...I ask because I am 5.3 and 120 lbs. and of course, very undecided about size. I have been given a range but think the range is so wide and results could be so different...Hope you are doing well!
Congratulations! I hope your recovery is going well! You and I are similar height/weight. Do you mind sending me a PM with pictures? My surgery is in a couple days and I am having a REALLY hard time figuring out the best size for my body!
Congratulations on getting your pre-baby breasts back! How has your recovery been so far? Do you have help with your children or are they old enough to fend for themselves a bit? Sounds like you chose the perfect sized implants for your body frame. Did you go with saline or silicone?