25 Years Old Eat Way Too Much Fast Food Too Buzy to Work out or Cook Proper Food!! - Spain, ES

Its hard to explain the feeling of the actual cold...

Its hard to explain the feeling of the actual cold. Its like a cold that is so cold its hot and tingly. My stomach isn’t overly sensitive or perhaps that area of the body doesn’t carry a ton of nerves because it was bearable.

I don’t know that I could define that it was painful but it was super uncomfortable. After it was done I got dressed and in about an hour or two the cold completely went away and I started feeling my stomach again.

It’s been a couple days since I had the procedure and my stomach is very sore all off the time. Feels like sun burn on the inside. Makes the majority of things a little awkward to do but im sure it will be worth it to be fair i have seen results already.
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Extremely professional friendly and helpful most important the clinic was very clean and comfortable

Congrats!!!! I would love to see pics in 3 months or 6. Thanks for sharing you experience.
Thanks for starting your story, oneting! How are you feeling today? Most people seem to feel better within a week or two, from what I've read in other reviews.

Please keep us updated! :)