Blessedly Gifted - Southlake, TX

I had a tummy tuck done after having 3 children.....

I had a tummy tuck done after having 3 children...with one who weighed in at 9lbs (which is huge for someone my size- 5'2 tall).

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bogdan performed an extended tummy tuck on me, and I can truly say that it has changed my life magnificently. I don't take my dramatic results for granted in the least, as I seriously doubt that another plastic surgeon could have given me the same results. Dr. Bogdan does his own stitching (whereas other doctors may pass that task onto an assistant), and because he's very thorough in that task, it results in a cleaner looking scar - one that's not jagged and crooked. Dr. Bogdan really does embody all that a responsible doctor and caring human being should be. Have a question or concern? He's got an informative answer that anyone can understand but doesn't deliver it in a way that makes you feel 2 inches tall. How refreshing is that?! He's also very generous with his time and doesn't give you the feeling that he's got one foot in the door and the other one out (tapping impatiently!) - you don't get rushed out of an appointment as most doctors tend to do. Let me also say that as someone who once did research for a living, I was definitely thorough in my search for the right plastic surgeon. In fact, I had planned on having consultations with at least 3 different doctors, but that plan was scrapped after my initial consultation with Dr. Bogdan. I just felt that I could completely entrust him with my health before, during, and after surgery (it's hard to put into words - you either feel you can trust your doctor or you don't). He did not let me down at any point, which is especially soothing to the soul after surgery when you're a bit scared about how things will heal. Dr. Bogdan really does have a heart for what he does and he shows it well. Truth be told, I had prayed that God would lead me to a doctor with not only great medical knowledge, but one with a compassionate spirit. Without a doubt, God delivered brilliantly on this one (this is one of my most favorite answers from Him!). Dr. Bogdan truly has a blessed gift, and I'm so thankful to have been on the receiving end. -V.C.