Rhinoplasty Positively Changed my Self-worth. - Southlake, TX

I am a 24-year-old female who had wanted to have...

I am a 24-year-old female who had wanted to have Rhinoplasty since I was in middle school. My nose was too masculine and unrefined not to mention too large for my petite self. Well, last spring, I realized that I was finally “ready” and did quite a bit of research and found a doctor in my area. It only took one consultation to know that he was the doctor for me. I’ll be honest, I went in the consultation with impractical expectations, but Dr. B made me realize that a conservative job with subtle changes was the only way to go if I wanted to keep my breathing health.

It has been a little over a month since my surgery, and I am very pleased with the results thus far. My nose is noticeably more refined and feminine in appearance. I'm trying to be "patient" as I know it will take up to a year to fully recover.

The first four or five days of my recovery were pretty awful because I swelled so badly. The bruising was pretty bad, too. However, I took Bromelain and Arnica, and I think that they both really helped. I also got bloodshot eyes really bad which was not too fun, but they dissipated after a few weeks.

This is a pretty irreversible surgery, and I suggest that you make sure that you are fully mentally and physically prepared for it and feel 100% comfortable with your doctor. Please feel free to contact me if you need any advice or have any questions. I would be more than happy to share more about my personal experience of undergoing Rhinoplasty.

Thanks so much for your candid story! I'm glad you're so happy with your results. We'd love to see photos if you feel comfortable posting them.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B is very professional and his attention to detail was evident the moment I met him. He made me feel extremely comfortable about my procedure, and I invested 100% of my trust in him and his abilities. His staff is also very professional and genuine. It has been a pleasure doing business with Dr. B, and I would recommend him to anyone in need of a cosmetic procedure in the future.