Mommy Got Her Body Back - Southlake, TX

I am a recently divorced mother of 3 and I was...

I am a recently divorced mother of 3 and I was looking to regain the confidence in the way I looked. After two pregnancies (I had twins) and a few years of being a good mother, I realized that I needed to get my curves back. I visited 5 doctors in the area before I selected Dr. Obaid to perform a breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck and liposuction. I cannot believe how good I look now. I have the confidence to wear things that i would never have worn even before my first baby. Overall, I could not be happier with the results. My only regret was that I waited four years after my last baby to have this done.

Wow you really did your homework!  I am so happy for you that you love your new body.  Thank you for sharing. :)

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I have been wanting a mommy makeover since my third child was born 4 years ago, but honestly I was scared of the recovery and the unknown. I met with a number of doctors before deciding on Dr. Obaid. The thing that sets Dr. Obaid apart is that he does this all the time and he gets it and gets you. Everything that I said, he listened to and just "got it". I knew after meeting with him and his assistant Melissa that they understood me and what my goals were. He showed me before and after pictures and they were exactly what I wanted. The best part is, I think I look better than the pictures he showed me. I was amazed at the results. The whole process was a breeze. I tend to be a bit of a nervous nelly so Dr. Obaid gave me medicine to help me relax before the procedure and then gave me his personal cell to call or text him with anything I needed after the procedure. Who does that? All in all, I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Obaid and his staff.