So Happy I Chose my Doctor - Southlake, TX

My breast and tummy were saggy, baggy and deflated...

My breast and tummy were saggy, baggy and deflated. I worked out 4 times a week and saw no results in those areas. I am done with having children, so I was ready to have a nice body again.

I had my first child at 16, so I never had my bangin 20's. About a week after my surgery, my boyfriend was picking me up for lunch. I told him to come in, he said that he would just wait in the car. I thought to myself, "We'll see about that!" As soon as he pulled up, I opened the door in only boy shorts. Nothing else. (I live in a cul de sac, so it's pretty private) But of course he came RIGHT IN! LOL! I NEVER would have done that before, but now that Dr. Bogdan has given me my original body back, I feel like I could make a teenager cry because I look so good.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I had the best experience with Dr. Bogdan! His staff is extremely professional, but also personal, friendly and funny. I had seen 4 other doctors before I chose him. He was the FIRST one to listen to me about what I wanted for my breasts. He was also very thorough in making sure that I understood the entire process: from the surgery to the recovery, which he explained throughout the healing process as well. I think that the most important thing that Dr. Bogdan did was give me my confidence back. My advice to the person considering Dr. Bogdan as their surgery is: USE HIM! You won't regret your decision!

Who were the other Doctors you saw?
I was the same way! He kept telling me to take it easy, which I did, but it was SO HARD!! But I'm now 8 weeks post op abs I'm glad I listened
I am just 3 days post-op from my mommy makeover w/ Dr. Bogdan. I have had hardly any pain. I love what I have seen so far. He is the best!!!

"Make a teenager cry". Love it! Glad you had great results. And that you were going to lunch 1 week out. That's pretty good.

Thanks so much for sharing here on RealSelf.