Don't Let the Web Scare You Away, It is Absolutely Worth It! - Southlake, TX

For many years I have wanted a tummy tuck and...

For many years I have wanted a tummy tuck and after speaking with a plastic surgeon at a social gathering she told me to quit waiting and to go for a full mommy makeover. I am six days post surgery and I wish I would have done this a long time ago.

I am an individual who researches everything and looks for every piece of information I can find, based on reviews and feedback I almost backed out at the last minute and I am so glad I did not. The pain was truly nothing, I was off pain meds in 48 hours (I also had two c-sections), the drains were the hardest part for me and my husband was the trooper there for me.

I had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift and lipo on the flanks. My best advice I can give is take mirolax starting the day after surgery. I had no issues like so many others describe. Also find that really firm pillow for when you do have to cough and keep mints near by to help with a cough or dry mouth from the anethesia. Oh and book an appointment to get your hair washed somewhere as you will want to do this, before you can take that shower.

Pick a doctor you really feel comfortable with, mine was more than willing to deal with all my questions and nerves. Make sure they understand your goals and where you have concerns.

I would never have guessed how great I feel two...

I would never have guessed how great I feel two weeks after surgery (exactly two weeks). I worked from home five days after surgery for a week, and the following week went back into work without any issues.

The one challenge this did cause is my activity kept my drains in a little longer, it took 11 days to get the second one removed. In the pics, the two little bandaids are the drain locations.

I have a little swelling, but right now I am very pleased that I did the mommy makeover. My only breast scar is around the Areola, this is the only place they went in for the implant and the lift. As a reminder, I went with 250cc under the muscle. My goal was back in place, not huge.

My bruising from the flank lipo is almost gone.

I have mentioned to a few of you about the lift so I wanted to get these pictures out there.

The TT scar is crazy itchy, but looks much better than a week ago.

Next post op is a week from today.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

From two other plastic surgeons and one patient. I selected him of four doctors I visited.