I Am 53 with 5 Children 11,22,24,30,33 with an Amazing Supportive Husband of 25 Years I Am 5'3 and 138lbs - Southlake, TX

My motivation to my mommy makeover was to have my...

My motivation to my mommy makeover was to have my old implants removed with a Brest lift, no new implants!
Having had implants from another Dr 15 years ago, I am a petite person at the time 5'3 weighing 115 lbs I wanted to be a full C cup and ended up being DDD after that nightmare I was terrified to have them taken out! I am now 53 and it is my time. So I had the added bonus of the full TT and lipo I have 5 children 4 c sections and one being horizontal and one vertical not to mention the appendix scar. I am 7 days post ops and I am not going to lie it really hurts! I have been reading all of your posts and you all have given me so much hope and great advice. So for that I do thank you all!
The past 2 days have had a lot of pain shooting and burning in several areas, I think it is just a part of healing and the nerve endings. But it has been painful. And not to mention I have been over doing, I suppose my body is telling me hold on now sister! I phones Nicole yesterday concerned because it was only in my right Brest. She of course worked me in that afternoon for Dr Bogdan to take a look. About noon I realized it was happening in several areas. I love the team at Dr Bogdan always caring and compassionate to my every concern. I am 4 weeks PO this Thurs. Happy Healing to you all. Thanks for all of your support.
Hey Lady what did you PS say...I have a small spot on my left breast that is like a pea size that is swollen and looks like fluid collection...I am going on Thursday for my 6 week post op...hope all is well...
My most difficult day, of course first 4 days! But in LaLa land so not too bad. Then a bit depressed because I want to get up and be active. But yesterday I felt amazing in the morning and drove all over town and over did it, I was very swollen last night and with a lot of pain! I have still not regained my appetite, that is a good and bad thing! Lol Dr Bogdan said I can start walking tomorrow for exercise, and he is very happy with the healing. Thank you for all the sweet comments. Question is there a certain trick to the binder, seems like I either have it too loose or too snug, and any magical advice for swelling?
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bogdan was very professional, he listened to what my goals were, and was very supportive of my decision to not replace the implants. He also felt like I was a good candidate for the full Tummy Tuck and lipo on my flanks. My stomach with the many scars on it have always bothered me, I now have a beautiful flat scarless stomach with a beautiful belly botton. My goal was not to get my sexy back just to look normal and be rid of the giant breasts. I am very grateful to Dr Bogdan and his very caring staff! I will be referring all of my friends. Thanks again Dr Bogdan