Blepharoplasty - Southlake, TX

Hello Everyone! The reason I decided to have this...

Hello Everyone! The reason I decided to have this procedure done is due to the hooding of my eyelids. I have been pondering this decision for the last 2 years and finally gave in since my eyes have been really bothering this year and luckily I have found a great doctor to perform this procedure thanks to a fellow member of this forum. My experience with my plastic surgeon has been very positive. He is absolutely an A+ plastic surgeon...that is the reason why I traveled 200+ miles to see him.

I had my sutures removed today - 5 days post op...

I had my sutures removed today - 5 days post op and I was a bit nervous since my mother was in pain when she had her sutures removed from her surgery 2 years ago (different doctor). The procedure was fast and painless. I was very happy to see my new eyes...no more heavy hooded eyelids. Yay! During my research on blepharoplasty I've came across and viewed many videos of this surgery and what I have found very interesting is the suturing technique that many surgeons used. One of the things that set Dr. Bogdan apart from the other surgeons is his suturing technique, which is quite different. The sutures seem to be under the skin, which are not visible whereas the others are done with the sutures visible above the incision. I sure hope my scar heals as well as DFW_Mommy.
Thank you. I asked for a higher crease than my original one. My PS and I did not discuss about tapered or parallel creases since I already had an existing crease which is the point where he made the incision at the inner corner of my eyelids.
Looks great!! Can I ask what type of eyelid you asked for? (tapered v. parallel/crease size)?

Thanks!!!

My right eyelid crease is becoming lower as the...

My right eyelid crease is becoming lower as the swelling goes down...not a good thing.
I'm not in the medical field....searching for the same procedure; however, both eyes are two different surgery sites so they will heal differently. I think your eyes are gorgeous!! Much more open and brighter. I think you will be really happy with more time.
Thank you for your kind compliment. I understand that both eyes heal differently. The reason for my early concern is that much of the swelling has gone down on my right eye which has caused an excess amount of skin to push on the lash line. It feels very uncomfortable and the muscle seems to be less tight than the left eye. I can definitely see that Dr. B tighten the muscle on my left eye more than my right eye, which I am pleased with but just wish they were both equal. I'm so stress with my eyelids... :(

Post

Post
Hi Jasmine I couldn't even tell you had surgery on the photos where you had your sutures taken out! Did you have any swelling ?
Hi there, Yes I did experience some minor swelling but it did not last for very long. The eyelash extensions helped conceal most of the swelling.

Any updates on your healing? I think your befores and afters look great!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon