Everything I Went Through... Worth It!!! Love my Butt!!! - Southlake, TX

Well as I said in a comment before I got my butt 2...

Well as I said in a comment before I got my butt 2 months ago after being thinking about it for years I always wanted curves and a nice hourglass shape. Exercise help to tone but it will never will make your butt bigger at least for me. I went to surgery January 16th my mom and boyfriend helped me a lot... surgery lasted 4 hours I also got lipo on my flanks and lower back.

Recovery is tough and sometimes I was regretting of what I had done and the excruciating pain that no even pain killers helped but I just looked at the mirror and saw that booty that I've been wishing for years and everything seem worth it. The firs two week I couldn't walk very well and I was lying on my belly 90% of the time but the third week is better I mean everyday you a little better than the day before. I didnt have any draining tube I just wore a compression garment for my lipo. first my butt looked bigger but kind of flat but after a month it started to settle down and became softer now feel like a very toned butt. im really happy with the results this is the body I always wanted I can wear anyrthing I want and my friends and family love it too. if I would do it again??? Maybe yes because the satisfaction is so great!!!

wow u pay $7000 that aint bad
not bad at all but let me tell you my surgeon messed up my incisions fro liposuction so bad that its been almost 8 months and I still struggling with them. scarring is awful :-(

WOW your butt looks AMAZING!  Such a beautiful result, thank you for sharing!

nine months later and...

Hi girls I have been so busy but I really wanted you to update my review. Well first at all let me tell you my butt still firm, is not hard but people who touch it they say damn girl you work out a lot!!! which makes me feel good at some point because i do work out a lot. There is no discomfort of pain at all, i feel like is my own muscle (silicon mad of course LOL) Taking enough time off is VERY VERY important, following directions as well. Butt implants are safe to get, but what is really important is chose right surgeon and do your research. Now i cant love my butt more is not huge but is perfect for my size. oh another way to avoid complication is to choose an implant size according to your body,.. I know we all wish turn head but better safe than sorry... Ok girls any question please don't hesitate and HAPPY RECOVERY ;-)
Hey girl , when you get a chance , can you post some pics from the back ? I'm going to my Dr. Next week for a consult and I would love to use your pics to show her as an example of what I want ! I love , love, love your results !!!!!!!!!!!
thanks girl sure I will post another one from the back
Thank you for the new pics Amazing result !!!!!

This is back view...

Hi. I also went to dr obaid to talk about butt implants, I wanted the Brazilian butt lift but he said I don't have enough fat to do the procedure because I'm 5"6' and 125lbs, but he quoted me 11,000 for just the butt implants. I wonder why your surgery was so much cheaper?
11!!! girl is a lot! I dont know why is a different quote. I didn't get any fat back in me probably. I just got implants withlipo in lower back and flanks
Did you get just the normal silicone implants or was it the cohesive silicone gel? And can you feel it when you sit down? PS. Your results are amazing!

almost a year ago and not a single complication!

hi girls it's been almost a year and I couldn't be more happy. No complications and a natural look Nobody told me I have butt implants
Love your results how your doing
How long was the recovery before you could drive to work or school ?
It was like 1month until I could be seated for longer than an hour