Everything I Went Through... Worth It!!! Love my Butt!!! - Southlake, TX

Well as I said in a comment before I got my butt 2...

Well as I said in a comment before I got my butt 2 months ago after being thinking about it for years I always wanted curves and a nice hourglass shape. Exercise help to tone but it will never will make your butt bigger at least for me. I went to surgery January 16th my mom and boyfriend helped me a lot... surgery lasted 4 hours I also got lipo on my flanks and lower back.

Recovery is tough and sometimes I was regretting of what I had done and the excruciating pain that no even pain killers helped but I just looked at the mirror and saw that booty that I've been wishing for years and everything seem worth it. The firs two week I couldn't walk very well and I was lying on my belly 90% of the time but the third week is better I mean everyday you a little better than the day before. I didnt have any draining tube I just wore a compression garment for my lipo. first my butt looked bigger but kind of flat but after a month it started to settle down and became softer now feel like a very toned butt. im really happy with the results this is the body I always wanted I can wear anyrthing I want and my friends and family love it too. if I would do it again??? Maybe yes because the satisfaction is so great!!!

nine months later and...

Hi girls I have been so busy but I really wanted you to update my review. Well first at all let me tell you my butt still firm, is not hard but people who touch it they say damn girl you work out a lot!!! which makes me feel good at some point because i do work out a lot. There is no discomfort of pain at all, i feel like is my own muscle (silicon mad of course LOL) Taking enough time off is VERY VERY important, following directions as well. Butt implants are safe to get, but what is really important is chose right surgeon and do your research. Now i cant love my butt more is not huge but is perfect for my size. oh another way to avoid complication is to choose an implant size according to your body,.. I know we all wish turn head but better safe than sorry... Ok girls any question please don't hesitate and HAPPY RECOVERY ;-)

This is back view...

almost a year ago and not a single complication!

hi girls it's been almost a year and I couldn't be more happy. No complications and a natural look Nobody told me I have butt implants
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Realself.

How long was the recovery before you could drive to work or school ?
It was like 1month until I could be seated for longer than an hour
Hi! You look amazing. How many cc's are in each implant if you don't mind me asking? Thanks :)
Hi, thanks. The implants are actually not that big, they are round solid silicon 10 cm diameter 3.5 cm thick. 275cc
Looks very nice :) and you're right looks natural and toned.
Thank you sweetie!
I want to get a butt implant but im scare i dont want to die are have any problem what u think i should do and does your butt moves when u dance? Btw your implants look very nice
Nice hun
You look great girlie!!! I second the question below? Was 7600 all inclusive? Thanks for your review
Oh thanks ;-) yeah also answering reyna2013, the total was 7600 including lipo on flanks & low back and implants intramuscular as well as surgical fees. I know he is quoting higher now but a year ago that's what I paid.
hey for $7600 what all was included in that price? just the procedure or medications and hospital stay (how long did u stay) , garments,.etc.. ?? you look amazinggg!!
Hi i hope you still read your messages. You have such a natural result and i cant believe a low cc gave you such a lovely result! I'm getting implants and at first wanted like 480cc but now i'm not sure i want that big. Yours is perfect. How tall are you? I am 5'5" and slim but not skinny and i want mine to look like yours!
Hi sorry for taking forever to reply. Thanks for the nice comment. Im 5'4 and I didn't want a huge butt that's why I went for the natural look. The smaller the implant the less complications you will have. Good luck with your surgery :-)
omg your results look sooo gooood im so glad your a year out ... does your butt ove when u dsnce .. and did it loosen up a little
It's firm and yeah it moves if I dance lol
is your butt soft now or is it still hard?
is firm, it will never get soft but i love it…
It's firm. No rock hard but it will never get soft. I like firm butts lol :-)
@ChiMom06 can you post some pics of your implants....I was hoping to receive the largest size they have
The pics I posted is all I have...
Wow you look great! I have implants the largest size, they look so fake:( they were placed very superficially. I went back to my doc and he said there is nothing he can do and that he really doesn't think they look bad. Got a second opinion and he said that it doesn't make a difference weather implant is placed on top of muscle or under. I asked if maybe having fat grafting done could help...they said it might but weren't too sure. Btw im in chicago. can anyone help?
Hi my doctor told me that the difference between under and on top of the muscle is that under the implant is like covered for the muscle, if you have enough muscle and fat I won't be noticed. Also intramuscular your implants won't become saggy over time as long as you work out and keep your muscle toned. I bet you can get a revision surgery. But girl the recovery is a BITCH! Good luck :-)
i want to get intramuscular. Seems the better way to go. that way if i want to work out and tone my butt up more it would look more natural
i was quoted $10,753 for implants plus lipo/fat transfer to hips and around implant. scheduled with Dr Cortes Feb 13th 2014
Your butt looks amazing