Mastoplasty/Auqmentation - Southlake, TX

Ok so I am that woman ... That said Never I mean...

Ok so I am that woman ... That said Never I mean never will I have plastic surgery ! Then I had kids :0) ... For those of you out there still on the fence and feel like you are going against everything you say you are ... Let me ask you this ? Do you work out , eat right , do everything that you can thinking that ... Ohhh my body will come back . It just takes time :0) Well that was me too. Have you tried on a swimsuit just to have what was once your breasts that at least filled out a A cup look like 2 smashed pancakes disappear in your swimsuit . Yup me too. So after 3 years of being beyond embarrassed to be seen in a swimsuit and working so hard to get all of my baby weight and " then some off... I realized that my skin was just not coming back . I went all over the metroplex looking for a plastic surgeon that wouldn't make me look like I was getting work done. I just wanted to be normal again .. Nothing ostentatious . I didn't want anyone to notice just wanted to feel put back together again . Dr. Mason and his staff were the answer to my prayers . I was scared out of my mind .. I have seen so many people come out of plastic surgery looking like they did . This ladies is not the case with Dr. Mason . He is amazing .. He put me back together .. I needed a mastoplasty and enhancement I am 36 and my breasts after breastfeeding my 2 babies looked like deflated balloons . I am not kidding really that bad . I can promise that in my lifetime my breasts never looked as good as they do now ... They are soooo natural that not even my sister knew . I didn't tell her on purpose just to see if she would notice . Since she doesn't live here I figured I would do it and on Christmas when we all get together I would see if she noticed . She didn't believe me ...I told her the day she left ... She was so shocked and honestly started crying because she said that they looked so amazing that now she has "HOPE" . And if you have never been " under anesthesia" this was a Huge concern for me since I have never been either ... Seriously it was the best rest I have had since having my babies :0) .. All joking aside ..please don't look anymore you have found Seriously the best of the best ! There is a reason he and his staff are rated number 1 ... It is simply because they are . Thank you beyond words for making me feel normal again ... You all are Beyond amazing and I am so thankful to have found you

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mason and Staff, It has been a little over a year since my surgery and I can't begin to thank you enough for making me feel whole again . My surgery's with you were nothing but amazing and I am beyond thrilled with the results . Your attention to detail and kind and attentive manor goes without precedence . My breasts are no longer a burden in my life and something that I don't have to think about .. They are so natural and for the first time in 5 years I don't have to worry about wearing a swimsuit . I can run around with my kiddos and not even have a second thought about putting on a swimsuit or even finding a bra that fits . Thank you for everything you are all so very special and are simply amazing at what you do :0)

Thank you for such an amazingly detailed review TXMOM2!  See, in Seattle if you have "deflated balloons" it is a little bit easier because we wear our swimsuits MAYBE twice-three times a year.  :/

In Texas, since you have the sun I am sure it is quite a bit more often.  I am glad the surgery worked out so great for you and you can feel so confident again in your bikini.

Kate

The best rest since having kids! Hah! That's what I thought when I recently went under for a minor procedure. It was like spa day! Except with good drugs. :)

Thank you for sharing your great story here on RealSelf. I'm glad you were able to get the natural look you wanted and that you feel confident in swim suits now. What a gift!