Shouldn't Have Waited So Long! - Southlake, TX

Everyday I would look in the mirror and say "I...

Everyday I would look in the mirror and say "I need a breast lift!" Now I look in the mirror and think I am so glad I decided to just do it! I think the first step was the hardest for me. All I thought was that I would have to bare my chest to a random doctor.

My results are exactly what I predicted and hoped for. I did not get implants and he thought that was perfectly fine. My confidence is much higher: I now wear bathing suits without an underwire in them. I can wear sundresses without a bra- it's fantastic!

I don't usually write reviews but this was an amazing experience, and I just had to give positive feedback!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I remember that I called on my birthday and arranged 2 consults. Long story short, I met Dr. Bogdan and I got emotional when I told him what I wanted and why my breasts bothered me. He was very attentive and personable. His work/photos proved to me as the best evidence of his work. I am a RN and work with many types of Dr's. and Dr. Bogdan's bedside manner really impressed me. I thought it was for show at the consult but he remained consistent throughout the whole process. It was remarkable. I felt like I was the only patient that he had. He gave me his 100% every time he met with me. This attribute is a talent in and of itself! I have to mention the office staff, Nicole and Beth - both extremely friendly and non-judging. They make a wonderful team! They purposely stagger the patients so you don't run into someone you might know while in the office. Dr. Bogdan's wife is the anesthesiologist. She was very professional and informative, telling you exactly what medications you would receive.

I'm truly glad you're so happy with your results! Do you have any recovery tips to share with the RealSelf community?