Tummy Tuck for C-section/surgical Scars and Stretch Marks - Southlake, TX

I had several big scars due to my previous medical...

I had several big scars due to my previous medical surgeries and C-section along with excess skin and stretch marks because of my two pregnancies. Also, I had back pain, which was caused by my large breasts, and got worse with every pregnancy and breast feeding.

I consulted several doctors who confused me and caused me to lose my trust and confidence in doctors and the surgery in general. However when I saw Dr. B, his professionalism, knowledge, honesty and great confidence in what he could do and what had to be done made me sure that he was the right doctor for me.

Dr. B did an excellent job, and the results are much better than I could’ve imagined. All my scars and stretch marks are gone and now I have a flat tummy. I am also extremely pleased with the result of my breast reduction and in addition, my back pain is gone.

He did an awesome job taking care of me before and after surgery. He called to check on me himself so many times and he was always there when I needed him. My entire experience with Dr. B was exceptional! Other than doing an excellent job with the surgery, Dr. B went beyond and met my other concerns. In example, I was scared of the pain the surgery would bring me. But Dr. B told me that if I followed his instructions, I wouldn’t suffer from pain. He really did manage my pain very well, to the point that I can’t even recall having pain.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend my doctor to anyone who is thinking about having plastic surgery. Dr. B is highly qualified and experienced. He is very honest and truly cares about his patients; I feel forever grateful to have him as my doctor, and be able to count on him whenever needed.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.