Lipotherme - Southlake, TX

I have had saggy skin on my abs since I was a...

I have had saggy skin on my abs since I was a teen, and having a child only made it worse. I work out like a maniac, and nothing seems to help. Turning 40 only made it worse.

I had Lipotherme done on 4.14. I also had my arms done since they never seem to get any thinner either. While I haven't seen the full results yet, I think I will be very pleased. Minimal brusing. Uncomfortable pain-wise, but very bearable. I have been more tired than anything.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

OK- the last post said three DAYS...I mean three...

OK- the last post said three DAYS...I mean three WEEKS. sorry..typo.

After almost 2 years are you satisfied with the results of your lipotherm? I have several procedures scheduled with the same doctor.
Wasn't to worth it to me. My tummy is still pudgy, and I have even lost 10 lbs since procedure on my own. He didn't take enough out of my Abdomen and I know I was no where near my fat suction limit for safety. When I went back in to discuss, all I got was that was the best he can do and my skin is loose.. Skin alone can't pinch for an inch. He didn't want to redo or touch up anything, and they told me that if I needed a revision afterwards they could do it in house with a local. The girls in the office say he will, but he wouldn't. Overall, I am very dissatisfied. I work out a minimum of 6 hours a week as well. You can tell him that too...would love for someone up there contact me and to do what he said he was going to do that I paid 6K for.
Poor baby. Go back and tell him. I personally think you look great though.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K REALLY listens to you. He spend a lot of time with me listening to my questions at my consultation than any other doctor, and was honest with me about expected results and listened to all of my concerns. I felt 100% comfortable with him. He also asked me a lot of questions as well, and I felt he really wanted to know what I wanted out of the surgery, and not so much what HE wanted out of the surgery ( some docs seem to have their own ideas of what you need, and try and talk you into it). He gave me a lot of direction and even told me what I didn't want to do. Wasn't trying to just sell me plastic surg, but wanted me to be happy with results.