Wished I Would've Done It Sooner - Southlake, TX

I I have wanted a rhinoplasty since I was 12 years...

I I have wanted a rhinoplasty since I was 12 years old, I I am now 30. I have been searching for the right doctor for 10 years and found him in Dr. Michael Bogdan. he made the experience very comfortable, explained everything and has been available to me from day 1.

I'm just 2 weeks post op and I couldn't ask for a better outcome. I feel as though he gave me the nose I should have been born with. Pain with minimal, bruising with minimal, even though mine was an open septoplasty and rhinoplasty procedure. I am a nurseand I had my procedure done on a Tuesday and I was back at work Sunday night, so down time was less than 1 week. the only thing I wish I would've done different is I wish I would've done it sooner. It may sound crazy that is completely change how I see myself and all it is is my nose. And the funny part is nobody else seems to notice they just keep telling me how beautiful I look and I can't pinpoint what I've done different. it was well worth it.

Hello - I am wondering if you could tell me how many rhino surgeries your surgeon typically does in a weeks/months/years time? Is he a rhino specialist or a facial cosmetic specialist? I am asking several ladies this question so i can compare their answers to what my surgeon answers to these types of questions when I go in for my consult on Feb 26. Thanks very much!
I actually don't know. I didn't ask. If you don't mind me asking are you in DFW? If so, who are you consulting with? I did a lot of research on almost every dr in the metroplex. I may be able to give you some info, if you want it. Otherwise, I go for my one month follow-up tomorrow, I'll try to remember to ask him. Good luck!
Your new profile made my jaw drop! You look gorgeous, congrats, I'm very glad you like it :) Are you still sleeping elevated, or have you returned to sleeping flat? Also, how have you found your smile to be two weeks later? I'm only 3 day out of my surgery and I find it hilarious when I try and smile, or I laugh, because pre-op I always had a smile that showed off my top teeth, and right now I can't do it at all hahaha I can smile decently if I keep my mouth closed, but if I try and show off my teeth, I can only show off the bottom ones.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon