Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants 800cc Overfilled to 960cc - Southlake

I wanted to have the surgery because my body...

I wanted to have the surgery because my body looked bad after having twins. the only two cons were the drains and the pain.

The after pictures are almost one month after surgery.

The after pictures are almost one month after surgery.

I weigh 160 pounds and my bra back span is 38, my...

I weigh 160 pounds and my bra back span is 38, my waist is now 27 and a half inches around (that is smaller then before I had twins and weighed 125)and i'm five foot eight inches tall (5'8). That's just to give you an idea of how big I am. Before i had surgery people made it sound like 800cc implants were humongous, but I think if you have a wide chest like i do, they can look good.

I added some new comparison pictures.

I added some new comparison pictures.

You should really go to my doctor and have a mommy...

You should really go to my doctor and have a mommy make over. It is worth is and he will make you happy. To see the doctor I used you have to make an account or sign in to the one you have and it will show my doctor's name.

You should really go to my doctor and have a mommy...

My implants are under the muscle.

My implants are under the muscle.

I am very excited about my new mommy makeover and...

I am very excited about my new mommy makeover and I feel great. I would love to hear feed back, so feel free to add a comment if you want.

Updated on Sep 15, 2010:
my doctor took off 4.9 pounds of skin and fat. I also had a breast augmentation and the implant size I chose was the 800cc implants overfilled to 960cc and 930cc.

More before and after pictures

more before and after pictures

I just wanted to add some pictures to show why I...

I just wanted to add some pictures to show why I had so much saggy skin, but it was well worth it.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

The reason I chose him was because he listens and does what you ask. My sister went in a week after my surgery and had her breast aug. done by him and my mom has her surgery next week.

Mandy, I still can't see your pics on here...would you be willing to email them to me so I can see them if I give you my email address. I have my surgery with Dr Kasden in a month and would love to see his work! Thanks for your help!!
okay thanks
Would you be willing to post some pics? I just booked my tummy tuck and lift with him for April. Thank you for sharing your story!!
do 800cc breast implant look full and beautiful and how would they look if i were to get them if i am naturally 34D
WHAT'S UR NEW CUP SIZE?
I now wear a 38DDD, but before my surgery I was a saggy B on one side and a saggy C on the other side.
i'm sure they are bigger, but that was the biggest size that victoria's secret had and my nipples still want to hang out of the top of my bra.
BEAUTIFUL RESULTS!!!!!
Thank you so much. I feel great thanks to Dr. Scott Kasden.
I can't get over how pretty you look in your avatar picture. Are you thinking about having any surgery?

You look fantastic! Where is your tummy tuck scar? I can't find it?! Was he able to make it super-low?

yes he was able to make it that low, if you look at the pictures and count down to the 18th and 28th pictures you can see my scar on the right side of the picture. I wish people would stop messing with my pictures and rearranging them I had them in a before and after order and now they are not because some one changed them. Also my avatar picture was changed or croped "because ya'll can't have nudity on avatar pictures" I was e-mailed, even though I looked under the breast implant reviews and there were about fifteen nude pictures, what's that about, did i get my breasts too big or somthing? I'm about to delete my whole profile. Thanks
don't delete your profile, you look fantastic! This is a plastic surgery website so that people can view and discuss bodies before and after surgery...how can you do that if you don't show the person's body?! Just ignore the email. I need to post some of my pics too, my TT scar is pretty high although otherwise I'm very happy with my mommy makeover. I used to tell my friends I had my own version of the tummy-tuck...mine involved tucking the excess belly into my jeans after pulling them up! :( lol not anymore though! Anyway you look great, your dr. is awesome and I bet you can't wait for swimsuit season to roll around again! take care.
sorry, it just bothered me that the people who run this site keep altering my profile pictures and avater picture because I had my breasts on my avatar picture I was e-mailed that nudity isn't allowed on avatar pictures and i have seen so many nude avatar pictures on this site, I just felt singled out. Any way my scar does look kinda high until i put on my new victoria's secret panties, the way they are made cover up my scar just right. Before my surgery I had my own version of a tummy tuck and it was buying shape wear 3 sizes two small and squeezed into it so my fat wouldn't hang over my pants. I would love to see your pictures and i don't think i'm going to delete thanks to you.

Hi Mandy,

I think I can explain the photos moving around. This is a new feature and I suspect every time you update your review they get reshuffled by our system. But it's definitely something that shouldn't happen; I'll ask our web developer to look into it and get it fixed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

As for the nudity in the avatar, it's just because your avatar could appear outside of the breast implant section of the site. For example, if you were to write a comment on a Botox review. We're only allowed to show nudity in designated parts of the site so that's why that rule exists. If there are other nude avatars then we just haven't found them yet. We're definitely not singling you out though! Your review is great and I've loved reading your insights.

I hope this helps to explain. Feel free to drop me an email (sharon [at] realself.com) if you need anything.

Thanks,
--Sharon

I didn't bother looking into any financing because we just got a new house and our credit is now to low. My sister didn't have any trouble getting a loan through credit care for her surgery.
I don't have any pic maybe I could post some from the neck down. You do look fabulous. I see you paid cash for your surgery did you look into any financing options? I was thinking of putting some money down and financing the rest.
No he didn't say that i needed to loose any weight, the pictures were taken the night before surgery and I weiged 165. I'm also 5'8 and for my height he said that i'm still in a normal range. Even if you arn't they will still make a tiny waist for you, they sew your abs up tight, pull all of your skin down tight and cut it off. My mom kept saying I needed to loose weight, but I didn't listen to her because I wanted my butt to stay big so I could have a figure like Coco Austin, Ice T's wife and now I do. I got the biggest size implants that you can get in the USA 800cc shells overfilled to 960cc and now I have a hour glass figure and I love it. Now I weigh 160. Do you have any pictures.
Did they recommend you loose weight? I look just like you did prior to your surgery. But I want the greater volume in my chest. Just curious?
no he didn't say that i needed to loose any weight, the pictures were taken the night before surgery and I weiged 165. I'm also 5'8 and for my height he said that i'm still in a normal range. Even if you arn't they will still make a tiny waist for you, they sew your abbs up tight and pull all of your skin down tight and cut it off. My mom kept saying I needed to loose weight, but I didn't listen to her because I wanted my butt to stay big so I could have a figure like Coco Austin, Ice T's wife and now I do. I got the biggest size implants that you can get in the USA 800cc shells overfilled to 960cc and now I have a hour glass figure and I love it. Now I weigh 160. Do you have any pictures.
You look fabulous!!! I just love the results! I know you are just thrilled. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I am as tall as you and my weight is exactly the same. So what a big help you have been to me. My surgery is the 28th. What implant did you use mentor or aller. high profile or mod. plus. I dont know which one I want, for our body type both will look great. Thanks again for your imput... wish me luck!!!!
I'm sure your doctor is going to make you look awsome, I think the more skin you have on your tummy the lower they can place your scar and the more dramatic your results are going to look. My doctor and I chose the mentor moderate plus because my cheast is so wide. Good luck on your surgery and take pictures before your surgery so you can look back on them, then post them after your surgery alonge with your after pictures so we can see your results.
be careful with the high profile implants because they have no roundness and the bigger you go the more they start looking like torpedos or missiles, they don't have a round shape at all. And i went under the muscle, i'm not sure about that and i'm starting to wonder if I should have gone over the muscle.
I would love to see pics. I am 5'8, 160 and having tummy tuck and am thinking about 800cc implants. I am 38C. What size bra do you wear now ?looking forward ti your reply. Thanks, Venus

Are you having so much fun buying new clothes?