After My Septoplasty & Rhinoplasty! - Southfield, MI

I broke my nose when I was younger, makeing it...

I broke my nose when I was younger, makeing it difficult for me to have breathe while problems while asleep. So my primary doctor referred me to Dr. Michael Carron. I ended up having twisted septum, I was going to get that corrected and decided to fix what bothered me about my nose at the same time. My cartilage on the sides of my nose it to wide, the bump from when I broke my nose and my nasel tip hangs really low.

I had my counsultation with Dr. Carron he knew exactly what the problem was and how i wanted it changed. So I immediately scheduled and appointment for surgery. I chose to have It done during spring break, so I have a week to recover. I had surgery 3 days ago and I must say it's not scary at all. I wasn't Nervous at all.

Surgery went great first 2 days I was just really tired, takeing my medications and sleeping. The 2nd day is when the swelling of my eyes got really bad. Very puffy and dark underneath. I dip the gauze in bucket they gave me filled with ice and applied it to my eyes. The cast is annoying. And I can't smell taste, or breathe out of my nose. I don't like pain so I do take my pain killers as needed. It's pretty annoying to sleep with your head elevated but it's better to. I change the drip pad under my nose frequently and apply prescribed antibiotic ointment outside and in the nostrils to prevent infection. So far I can already see a big difference with the tip of my nose it's not low anymore. Can't wait to take my cast off! Ah

Took my cast off! Nose is swollen but I love the...

Took my cast off! Nose is swollen but I love the way it looks and I can breathe perfect out my nose! My tip isn't droopy and the bump is gone and it's straight and even. It was worth it.
Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to him by my primary doctor.

You look great! I'm glad I found your review because Dr. Carron is one I am considering for a consultation. I am in Chicago so his office is quite a drive for me (about 5 hours). But, I'm looking for the best. I'd love for you to share an update. How is your swelling and new nose coming along? I posted pics of my nose here on RS. I'd love for you to share if you feel Dr. Carron would be a good choice for me. Thanks for your review again!!
How was the price so low
I was wondering about the price. You said it was $3,500. Did your insurance cover any of that? You look amazing!
Thankyou an because I had small minor changes nothing supper dramatic.
wow you have an amazing nose doll
Your nose looks great congrats!! You're a very beautiful girl! :)
O damnnnn that is going to look great!
Thankyou !!
I want similar things done to my nose as you had done (raise the tip and bump elimination). How is recovery going for you? Your nose looks amazing from the 2nd already and it is only going to get better. This site is great in its support for all of us who undergo this procedure and I hope you've found it very helpful! Excited to see what your recovery is like and how your final result looks!
Thankyou and my recovery actually is going very well it's really not that bad all. My nose feels and looks normal , aside from it being swollen. And Yes it is ! Can't wait until the swelling goes down .
Looks really good! What exactly did the doctor all do to your nose?
Thanks and I had a septoplasty to fix my twisted septum. And I had the too lifted , bump shaved down and the sides of my nose evened out and straightened.
You look absolutely stunning. Congratulations and happy healing!
Thankyou ! (;
wondering if anyone here has experience with a toronto doctor

I'm excited for you! Please keep us posted as you continue to heal. What day does the cast come off?

Thanks!!! I will be removing the cast this Monday. Couple more days ahh ! (:
I can't wait to see more pics sweetheart. It look awesome so far!!
Thankyou !! Right when I get this thing off I will upload a pic (:
i can understand how eager u must be to get the cast thingy off !! m sure you going to look pretty (that you already are ) :) good luck !
Thanks girl ! Yes the wait is killing me but I know ill love it. Ahh (;
Your nose is looking amazing already! My surgeon is also going to raise my tip so I will be excited to follow your results. Congratulations!!! ~Maggie
Thank you ! Yours is going to look great to. How exciting ! Can't wait to see your results