Great Doctor, Phenomenal Results! - South Miami, FL

After my initial consultation with Dr. Blinski I...

After my initial consultation with Dr. Blinski I knew he was the doctor for me. His vast experience was a peace of mind for me, his staff is great and frankly, the results so far are great! I'm only 3 weeks post op and my breasts look phenomenal; they look natural! I can only imagine what they will look like in a couple of months. After 2 pregnancies and breast feeding, I wanted to regain the lost volume and size but I wanted the most natural look and feel. We decided to go with ultra high profile silicone implants, 350 and 375 cc and I couldn't be happier! I'm petite and was concerned about looking too big and fake but I listened to his advice on the size and I have to say, the size is perfect! The implants already look settled with very minimal swelling and more importantly, they really look natural.

His explanation of everything, the procedure, the different types of implants, etc..made me feel at ease with moving forward and his staff is nice and helpful. Overall, they made my experience a good one and I hope people understand the vast importance of choosing a doctor with the amount of experience that Dr. Blinski has. I'm recommending him to all my friends!

Miami Plastic Surgeon