Prominent Cheekbone, Thin Face - South Korea, KR

I had prominent cheekbone, and always feel not...

I had prominent cheekbone, and always feel not good about it, so I went to Korea to get the cheekbone reduction surgery. I am one month post surgery, I am deeply regret it. The recovery is much more painful than what the doctor described, I faced mental depression and physical pain,I dont know how long will the swelling go away, but I have been depressed since day 1 of the surgery.If give me a second chance, I would not do anything to my face again even if I look so ugly.
Hi, Thank you for sharing. I read that a hospital do zygoma reduction without using screws. Have you gone to that one . What type wolf procedure you had ? And what were the pains ? I am also based in the UK and I was considering cheek reduction surgery in korea.your advice will help me tremendously. I feel my face look very big because of my cheekbones. Kisses
I am hoping you are feeling better about the experience now. I wonder if the doctor gave you enough information about what to expect post-op? It is so sad you feel so badly. I hope you seek help from another PS, and certainly get help for the resultant depression. Nowadays we do not have to feel this badly...sometimes only a few months on a medication is sufficient to return the brain levels of serotonin to normal. Please don't stop trying to regain your comfort both in your appearance and in your life. best wishes.
Hi thanks for the message, sorry to reply so late, I have not checked my email very often. Thanks for asking, I have been through a lot after the operation, went to see some doctors back in the UK, gave me some good advices, I have been doing exercise, keeping health diet, and sleep better, most of my swollen has gone after 9 months, the pain and lost of sensation has almost went away, will have a plate removal op in 1 or 2 month in the UK(it has far better medical system and doctors here). Thank you very much for asking, I feel much better and healthier now.
Dr Park

I have a mixed feeling about the doctor, he is patient but I dont think he fully understand me. and I seriously dont like the nurses and staffs there.