Prominent Cheekbone, Thin Face - South Korea, KR

I had prominent cheekbone, and always feel not...

I had prominent cheekbone, and always feel not good about it, so I went to Korea to get the cheekbone reduction surgery. I am one month post surgery, I am deeply regret it. The recovery is much more painful than what the doctor described, I faced mental depression and physical pain,I dont know how long will the swelling go away, but I have been depressed since day 1 of the surgery.If give me a second chance, I would not do anything to my face again even if I look so ugly.
Dr Park

I have a mixed feeling about the doctor, he is patient but I dont think he fully understand me. and I seriously dont like the nurses and staffs there.

I am hoping you are feeling better about the experience now. I wonder if the doctor gave you enough information about what to expect post-op? It is so sad you feel so badly. I hope you seek help from another PS, and certainly get help for the resultant depression. Nowadays we do not have to feel this badly...sometimes only a few months on a medication is sufficient to return the brain levels of serotonin to normal. Please don't stop trying to regain your comfort both in your appearance and in your life. best wishes.
Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time at the moment. How are you doing now? Has the swelling gone down any?